Episode 1

A camera somewhere in the studio pans around, eventually focusing on a stage with chairs Mario and Luigi are sitting on.

"Hey everyone! Welcome to the Mario & Koopa Show!" Mario greeted.

"This show will have several episodes consisting of numerous mini shows, along with an interview with a character!" Luigi continued, "Anyway, before we get to the roll of things, let's see the hosts of the mini shows!"

The audience starts applauding as Mario announced, "First show: 'Beethoven's Tenth' with Ludwig von Koopa!"

----------------------

Beethoven's Tenth 

with Ludwig von Koopa

"The name's Ludwig. Ludwig von Koopa," Ludwig actually greeted without his typical accent, "You see, back in the real world, Ludwig van Beethoven only composed nine symphonies. So, to make his tenth one, I started a singing competition so I can compose the tenth one for him, since his ninth symphony has people singing in it. Anyway, let's get on to the show!"

Ludwig is then seen with three people: Rosalina, Dry Bones and Goombario.

"Anyway! You three have been invited to sing an audition for Beethoven's Tenth! Rosalina, let's start with you! Sing any song you want to!"

Rosalina smiled and nodded, "Okay. Here I go! I REALLY NEED YOU BABY! NO STARSHIP IN THAT STUPID UNIVERSE CAN SPLIT YOU FROM ME! YOU'RE SWEET; YOU'RE SPICAYYYY; WHO NEEDS PEPPERS AND STAR BITS WHEN I HAVE YOU BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Rosalina sings in such a high voice at the last syllable, that Ludwig and the other contestants had to plug their ears.

"Oww! If Beethoven had to deal with that, no wonder why he became deaf!" Ludwig gasped as he unplugs his ears, seeing that Rosalina is done, "Anyway! Dry Bones! You go!"

"... ... ...! ...! .....! ....? ....!" the Dry Bones clattered. Ludwig begins crying suddenly.

"*SNIFF* That was... SO BEAUTIFUL! And those lyrics are so touching! Goombario, your turn!"

Goombario takes in a deep breath, getting prepared to sing, "OOOOH BABY GIRL! I CAN READ YOU LIKE A BOOK TONIGHT! IF YOU WERE A BOOK, YOU'D BE AN ARCHAEOLOGY BOOK! BECAUSE THOSE INTEREST ME THE MOST! NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE OLD! OOOOOH YEAHHHHHH..."

Ludwig begins nodding to the song Goombario is singing, smiling a bit as he is listening to Goombario's song about archaeology, "Alright. The viewers in the audience will vote for who the winner is! Audience members of the M&K Show, cast your votes!"

-x-x-x-x

The audience stirs from their near-sleep, and, moving like zombies, they each cast a vote on their favorite singer.

-x-x-x-x

"ALRIGHT! The results are up! The winner of this round of Beethoven's Tenth is..." Ludwig began to announce.

The three characters stare at Ludwig in anticipation.

"... DRY BONES?!" Ludwig shouted with a shocked voice. However, he quickly hides his look of shock with one of happiness, 'CONGRATULATIONS DRY BONES! Rosalina and Goombario, thank you for coming today! Sorry to hear about you two not making it!"

"Okay," Rosalina smiled.

"Thanks for the opportunity I guess..." Goombario sadly muttered.

"And that's it for Beethoven's Tenth! See us next time for more contestants singing for a spot for the soon-to-be-legendary tenth symphony!" Ludwig announced as the camera ends its transmission.