Just Listen ~ Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

'Have you and Zayn?'

"Oh yeah, loads. Practically every time I see him." Olivia replied with a smirk as I felt my cheeks get even hotter. "And since you guys have been dating for awhile now and he is going to go back to London soon, I was just wondering if you were going to mark him yours." Olivia replied as she winked down at me.

'Well… I mean I've thought about it.' I replied truthfully, sure I've thought about it, especially ever since I've seen a few stories on tumblr. Some girls were very imaginative on how Harry was in bed and it sparked my curiosity. Not to mention, Harry is constantly flirting with his fans he meets--And nothing is wrong with that since I know he's not going to do anything--but it's made me want to make sure he's mine and not for anybody else. I blushed at my erotic thoughts and shook my head furiously. 'No, no, no, no! Why'd you bring this up now?!'

"Oh hi boys," I saw Olivia's mouth move with a grin as I immediately froze in my spot before turning around to see Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn and finally Harry smiling at me. I felt my cheeks redden immediately.

"What did Olivia do now?" Liam asked with a smile as I shook my head.

"Nothing!" I felt my throat vibrate as I realized the many stares I was getting before I pushed past the boys and jumped into the vehicle, making sure that Niall sat in-between me and Harry in the car. I could still feel my cheeks on fire. 

I felt an arm on my shoulder as I looked over to see Niall smiling down at me with his adorable face, "You okay Harmony?"

I nodded my head quickly, "Yes, I've just missed you all." I felt my throat vibrate as I stared at the rest of the boys in the car, trying not to glance at Harry for fear of me turning into a tomato. 

"Awe! I've missed you the mostest babe!" Louis replied as he smiled widely at me.

"I would think Harry missed you the most, but I do believe the chap is moping right now." Liam replied with a smile as he nodded towards Harry who looked as if he had a black cloud over his head.

"What's wrong Harry? You upset Harmony isn't sitting next to you this time?" Zayn asked with a smile as he hugged Olivia closed to his body as if they weren't close enough.

"We all have to share her." Niall replied as he looked over at Harry who only glared at him while Niall laughed.

"I just think those who are dating should sit next to each other." Harry replied as he glanced at me, I felt my cheeks redden as I pushed myself back into the seat and turned away from the group. If I couldn't hear them maybe I wouldn't think about what Olivia had said. It was going to be a long ride.

****

I paced around Harry's room, waiting. Harry was going to come in any minute now. I had just finished unpacking and I was fast enough to escape the many questions the boys and Harry would have for me and my red face and my lack of conversation in the car ride over here. I was preparing myself for an excuse as to why I was like that, but every time I came up with something it sounded ridiculous. I cursed at myself as I turned around ready to walk back to the dresser-as part of my routine-when I slammed into a body in front of me. A pair of hands steadied me as I stumbled backwards, I silently cussed as I locked eyes with those vibrant green orbs.