Just Listen ~ Chapter 6

Okay here's the next chapter! Kind of dull but important :) Enjoy! Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Chapter 6

I felt my hands push lightly on his chest as I broke the kiss. My eyes widened as my hand went up to my mouth, still in shock at what just happened. Harry was moving his lips, he was saying something to me, but I couldn't exactly get my attention to focus in on his lips, I was afraid that I might just kiss him again. He took a step forward, I took a step back, he furrowed his eyebrows as he smiled at me. "Harmony," I saw his lips move, I was finally getting myself back together.

"We kissed," it wasn't a question nor a statement, it was merely an acknowledgment. I wasn't sure why I had said it or maybe I didn't, maybe the vibrations were just an hallucination from my throat. I stared at Harry, he was not fazed at all, then again he was Harry Styles, the player of the group, the one that's probably kissed more then one of his fans or girls for that matter.

"Yes we did," Harry replied easily as he smiled down at me.

I immediately shook my head, that couldn't happen. I couldn't like Harry Styles, as friends maybe, but not more. It would never work out, he was a popstar, I was deaf. He had millions of girls after him, I would have millions of girls claiming my head. "I'm sorry, it shouldn't have happened." I felt the vibrations in my throat as I moved to walk past him, he grabbed my arm in an attempt to stop me. I looked back at him, what the hell was he thinking?

"I'm not." I read his lips, hoping that I was misreading them, but I wasn't. I removed my arm from his grip.

"Harry, it, I mean." I was unaware what I was trying to say. I was trying to tell him it would never work, a relationship with him and me, but at the same time, maybe he didn't want a relationship. People felt physically attracted to people all the time without any feelings following those, maybe he was just attracted to me like I was and it was nothing but purely physical, then again why in the hell would he be physically attracted to me? I felt a tap on my shoulder puling me out of my trance as I looked up at Harry, his vibrant green eyes always caught a hold of me.

"Harmony, I like you, it's pretty obvious." Harry said as if it was nothing, I mean I saw signs. The way he would flirt with me and always put a frown on when I didn't really pay attention to him, but at the same time he would flirt with all his fans, wouldn't he? Plus, it could never work with someone like me with someone like him.

"Harry," I felt the vibrations in my throat again as I quickly signed, 'It's not going to work. You're a popstar, I'm deaf. Plus you're leaving today for Florida!'  

Harry raised his eyebrow down at me, I knew he could get one or two pieces of that, I mean he wasn't an expert on interrupting signing. "What?"

"My point exactly," I felt the vibrations in my throat. I played dirty, I wanted to make a point, it couldn't work between a hearing person and a deaf girl, not with me at least. 

"That's a low blow," Harry's lips moved as he stared down at me, "Give me a chance."