Chapter 1: A day of celebration.

A lot of people were waiting anxiously outside a small house. A moment later people burst into happiness shouting "it's a boy" the birth of a baby boy was announced in the small village. people in small villages tend to have more children because they need more working hands in the fields. The people carried out farming for a living. They worked with extreme hardwork that is why they produced healthy and rich crops.

The boy was named William, the chief of the village arranged a huge feast in order to commemorate the birth of a boy after four years in his village. They had plenty of delicious meals, there were turkeys, roasted chicken, berry and date compotes, king salmon, alskan king crab and many delicious meals. It ws the most luxurious feast in the history of the village. The locals drank the traditional wine of the village. There was music and laughter all around. The leftovers were distributed amongst the poor of the village. As a gift from Mr Hamilton the chief, little William was awarded education from the finest school in the world.

Apart from all this there were conspiracies churning up in other parts of the world, nations bent upon destroying each other just to exemplify their dominance and superioirity over one each other . All events led to the inevitable possibility of a world war however some people of the village were aware of this. The village had no millitary power of it's own as the chief did not want his people to turn against each other or delve into the thoughts of a war. Mr Hamilton had once successfuly avoided his village from being jeopardised by the outburst of a war however this time he was not sure. The hardest part for the chief would be to inform his people of a world war in the upcoming years.