Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!

Comenzar desde el principio

(Y/n): Well, I just thought it was useful and turn training into a game of competition. It would help the others get stronger as well if they fought with all their strength through this idea. That way, no power would be held back. The harder we all fight in our matches, the stronger we all get together. That's why I came up with this. Not just for my benefit, but for you girls also.

Blanc looks surprised that (Y/n) came up with that idea intended to help the others instead of just himself. In fact, he wants them to get stronger with him so that he isn't the only one focusing on his training. (Y/n) then walks over to the window and looks through it to see what's out there.

(Y/n): The idea came to me after me and Noire had faced off against that new breed of monsters this Dr. Kinja came up with that is called the Chaos variety. It took me and Noire, with supporting fire from Uni and K-sha just to defeat it. I can't be the only one to focus on my training, the others need to get stronger as well for the next one if the situation arises. Whoever is creating these new variation of monsters in this world, they have to be stopped in order to keep this peace. Plus, this world has so much to offer and to learn from that I want to experience it. Don't you agree Blanc?

(Y/n) turns around and smiles toward Blanc as she smiles wanting the others, including herself, to get stronger with him together.

(Y/n): We got to give our all against each other. You better not hold back on me if we end up facing each other Blanc, I want to see what a CPU can do.

Blanc: Right and the same goes to you as well.

After getting a chance to get prepared for the day, the group meets up in the room from yesterday with (Y/n) about to explain about the rules.

(Y/n): So to make it simple, the matches will consists of one-on-one matches where there will be a total of three matches depending on who advances to the next round. It will start at eight, then go down to four and then two in the end where both fight to win. There will not be an out of bounds type of rules cause it sucks getting knocked out of a ring with so much stamina left to use. The matches will be randomized so that no one can choose who they fight next. As for the environment, it will be different each time to make each fight hard to adapt if not used to the environment. You may use anything to your disposal such as the environment itself to help fight to get the advantage. To help make each fight fair, winners that advance to the next round will have a single day to rest up and regain their strength to fight at their fullest potential. Also, the winner of the fight gets to have one wish granted to them, no questions asked and must be fulfilled. Anyone have any questions to what I have said?

Everyone shook their heads no to tell him they understood what he meant.

(Y/n): Great. So, to help with the randomization, lets each input our names with a picture of ourselves to signal who fights who in the matches. Once the device is ready, it will begin to randomize who will begin this tournament of ours.

Neptune: Oooh I can't wait! I hope I get to go first! I'm itching to show what I got!

Noire: You'll get your turn Neptune. Just have more patience okay?

Everyone enters their data for the machine to crunch through. As the data processes, the first fighter comes up on the screen to show (Y/n) on the left. The second fighter comes up on the right screen as it shows Blanc as his opponent. For the environment, it is a forest type area where the land has tons of trees in the area.

(Y/n): Looks like you and me are up first Blanc. You ready to show what you got?

Blanc: Yes. I'll show you the capabilities of Lowee's CPU.