Lake Party

A/N: Well here is Chapter 2...or Part 2 considering Wattpad is like that....Anyways I am working on Chapter 3 today too, might be out later tonight or by tomorrow morning for me :'D . My dad came back last night so I am happy! Good mood for me man, Enjoy and have a nice day~!

Driving the car was nice, not really bumpy. Today was a party at the lake. I invited my friends to come with me.

"More like a crazy 14 year-old bestie and a weirdo that still clings to me..." I sighed. This was a good day, even with all the tired sighs, but hey I got a car! Oh, there goes a yawn.

I grabbed my phone out of my pant's pocket and put it next to the nightstand. I flopped (A/N: Everybody do the flop! LoL that is so old XD) onto my bed and decided to take a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I groaned as something was pinching my cheeks. Then that something sat on top of me. I coughed and started wheezing.

"Wake up if you don't want to die." My eyes fluttered open. I recognized that voice.

"Dammit Q!" My best friend, Quinn Willoweed, climbed off of me. Her over-sized shirt going into my face in the process. As she settled on the floor she pointed a finger at me. I sat up in my bed.

"Your mom gave me a cupcake and what happened to the lake party?!" My eyes widened.

"Shiz!" I leaped out of my bed, grabbed some clothes, and dashed to the bathroom to change. I rushed out, snatched my phone and shoes. Jumping down the stairs while putting on boots sucked.

Quinn yelled from downstairs, "I knew you were going to forget about your dog! I gave him more the medicine while you were asleep! That crackhead!" 

I was the bottom of the stairs. "Well, that was fast. Maybe we should do that for school." I scoffed at Quinn and seized my keys from the key hook next to the door. "You want to walk there?" That shut her up. I opened the door, seeing my parents work on the lawn and Mojo run out of the house. 

"Thank you for the cupcake Mrs. Witwicky! I loved it!" She cheered, walking on the path. Where I was walking was softer than pavement....shit.

"Ron this one is uneven." My mom said as she started stepping on edges of the grass. I quickly hopped onto the path...staring the whole time at my dad. Thank the lord he wasn't looking...I was going to have a lecture about the laws of his grass. 

"This one is wobbly, maybe we should have hired a professional..." My mom said frowning.

"Nah, I'll take care of it." My dad replied, his money at stake. He then took a shovel and patted the grass.

"Come on!" Quinn yanked on my arm all the way to the camaro. "Wow, this is really a hot car."  She sighed happily. I saw the car sink a little and I could feel the heat rise off of it.....what the hell....

Mojo barked and I sighed, the poor Chihuahua is now gay...considering all the sparkly fake diamond jewelry on it. I opened up my side of the car and got in. Quinn was already in the front passenger seat. I closed the door as she asked me, "Does this car let you sink yourself in the seats?" I was about to say 'What the freak? No.' until she went 'aah' and sunk into the chair....what a strange interesting creature. I shook my head and started the car. 

"Oh tell me, we aren't getting the perv are we?" The car stopped and I just stared at it....I need this thing checked out....I did not even hit the brakes. "Q, that is not a nice thing to say about Miles, he may be weird but I can not say no to him, you know how we both pity his mental health already." I pressed the gas pedal and it started going again. "Damn, my dad is cheap."

"No shittin'." I looked at Quinn before she pushed my face back towards the windshield. "Nah uh uh, watch the road little one." I snickered.

I stopped the car by a certain house as Miles walked out of his house. "Sup ladies, how are you two dolls today?" He looked at us through the window. Quinn just gave him a blank stare and started rolling up the window. I blinked. She turned to me, "I think we have the wrong house, I think if you just press the pedal to the metal and skedaddle out of here?" She grinned at me. I raised my eyebrows, "No." I unlocked the back door and Miles got in. "Thank Darli-

"Do not push it." We started driving in a silence, not in an awkward silence or Heaven forbid a comfortable silence, just no one was talking.

We finally made it to the lake. "Are you even sure about us being invited to this party?" Me and Quinn both turned to Miles. I spoke up, "Well, it's public property and Trent invited me and Quinn so why not you too....I do not know why though..." 

Quinn smacked me in the arm. "Dude, he is a gay dick and Miles will never be invited to do anything."

Miles glared at her and I stared at her with a deadpan expression. "Where do you learn all of this stuff?" She pulled a lollipop and a couple of starbursts from her coat pocket and started unwrapping the lolli, "It's amazing what you learn from your parents when they are driving." I sighed. "Let's just get out of the car."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that sucked." Quinn replied as we drove back to my house. Her and me eating skittles along the way.....I wonder if she has cavities or an endless pit of candy in her pockets. 

I stopped and parked the car at her house. "Sammy." I looked at Quinn as she got another lollipop from her hoody? I snickered. "Yes Q?" I like moments like this, where we are alone and call each other nicknames...though we do it a lot. At least Miles is not here! "Do you think I am a freak?" 

Before I could say anything the radio turned on, "You are amazing, beautiful." Quinn's eyes started to water. I decided to say something too, "I think there is a lot more than meets the eye with you..." Tears were flowing freely down her cheeks, "I love you and this car!" She started laughing happily and hugged me. I hugged back. I love the car too. And I love my little sister. 

A/N: OH MY GOSH, look at that, and then John Legend "You & I" was playing during the end of this....Oh I like the ending of this chapter....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL~! See ya later~!