Reunion

(Luke's POV)

I honestly didn't know how to react to seeing Cole again after the 'incident', and based off of maddie and Chloe's faces they didn't either. I guess we all thought he was gone for good.

(Cole's POV)

I get that it's a smaller town, but I figured I could have came back without having to reunite so soon. It's really weird seeing Maddie, her hair is darker.

   Luke is taller and he has obviously been working out more, I can tell he is showing off his abs with his tight shirt. 

    Chloe looks the same, absolutely nothing about her different. But now that I think about it, she has never changed really. Not even when we were all friends...

    (Chloe's POV)

  Maddie and Luke aren't really the "forgiving" type in opinion, but I think Cole really feels bad for how he messed up, and he messed up good.

    I look over and see Maddie staring at me, unsure of how to react. Then I look at Luke, who is giving Cole a deathly stare. I notice Cole's face has gone the same shade of red as his bandana.

    (Maddie's POV)

    I stared at Chloe, then at Luke. No one said anything, until he decided to break the silence.

Cole- So, umm. (Clears throught) It's been a while since our little 'foursome' has been together.. What is new in town?

I can't believe he could use a sexual term like 'foursome' in a time like this.
Who does this guy even think he is? Expecting is to just let him waltz right back into our lives?

I remember when he got that bandana...

Maddie POV Flashback

Cole- what do you think maddie? Is purple my color, or yellow? (Cole said half jokingly)

Maddie- Definetly yellow.

I remember the way we used to laugh together. No one could make me laugh like I would when I was with him.

Maddie- how about this one?

Cole- Hmm, red? I like it, it's like from that one movie where the hero dyed his clothes with the blood of his enemy to show off his victory.

Maddie- Well dang. That was deep.

Cole- either that or his mamas on shark week and things got freaky after he killed his rival.

We both just froze. Straight faces. Staring at each other. Then suddenly burst out laughing, when suddenly I felt his lips crash into mine.

It hit me so hard I didn't do anything back.

His hands gently grabbed my face as his tounge begged my lips for entrance. Then I realsised that my best friend was kissing me. And I wanted to kiss back.

So I did...

Cole's POV flashback

Then I kissed her. I didn't know why I did but it had already happened and I wasn't going to back out now.

Maddie and I were best friends, and she was like family to me.

It felt so good to kiss her, like nothing I've ever felt before. I had began to think differently about her. I wanted more from her than just me kissing her, I wanted her to show she felt how I was feeling. To show me she wanted more..

I grazed my tounge against her bottom lip, hoping she would join me halfway. And then she began kissing me, HARD.

She started to pull herself onto me, when someone from the store comes up and asks us to leave. We pay for the bandana and leave without mentioning anything about our moment.

I look down and notice the bulge that was existing in my pants, I quickly cover it up with the bag so she wouldn't notice.

Maddie's POV flashback pt2

Part of me died during our kiss. I never pictured him that way before. I didn't want to date him, but I wanted to DO things with him. god he could be so hot sometimes. I replayed that moment in my head all the way home.