Part 44

Precap - Amit comes back to clg and addresses gathering before annual festival. Bandana is hopeful about Digvijay and her relations while Digvijay is heartbroken becoz of a truth that Sameeksha tells him. When Digvijay decides to meet Nivi Sameeksha tells him that because of Nivi he had lost president's seat to Amit. Bandana comes to knw about Nivi and Digvijay 's meeting & she asks Aarushi to help her. Aarushi ignores but Sameeksha says that she is sure that this meeting won't be successful becoz of what she had told to Digvijay. Digvijay takes Nivi to Marine drive and confronts her about the election thing. Nivi agrees. Digvijay asks her if she loves Amit. Nivi just hugs him without saying anything. When he comes back Bandana sees lipstick stain on his shirt and gets angry. Let's see where these misunderstandings leads the Royal cousins and their friends...!

*******

Digvijay entered in room and locked the door to avoid questions of Aarushi. He remembered Nivi's silence when he had asked her if she loves Amit. He was feelings his heart breaking into pieces.

'Agar wo meri koi care nai karti.. Toh na sahi.. Main uske sath apna aur time waste nai karunga..' Digvijay decided.

"Dada.. Bahar aao.." Aarushi shouted.

"aa raha hoon.." He replied while wiping tears away.

Aarushi saw Bandana who was looking angry.

"Abhi mat kehna kuch.." Aarushi said.

Bandana agreed. Digvijay came out.

"Dada.. Khana nai khaya tumne.." Aarushi said.

"Nai.. Bhook nai hai.." He was looking extremely sad. Everyone felt bad. "Bas.. Mere balo me tel laga dena.. Main so jaunga.."

Aarushi nodded.

"Hum bhi nikalte hai.. Nivi akeli hogi ghar me.." Sara said.

"Bandana tum bhi chalo hamare sath." Sameeksha said.

Bandana agreed. She wanted Digvijay to at least look at her when she was leaving. But he was too lost to do so. Randhir also stood up to leave.

"Nai.. Tum mat jao.. Mere sath yahi raho." Digvijay stopped him.

"Kya hua Dada.?" Aarushi again asked.

"kuch nai." He lied.

"Digvijay.. Jhoot mat bolo hum se." Randhir said.

"Students Council ke picchle elections yaad hai.? Usme hamare faculty ka ek department Amit ki faculty ko join ho gya tha.. Aur main election haar gya tha.. Wo department Nivi ka tha.. Usine department leader ko manaya tha.. Dhokha dene ke liye.. " Digvijay told.

Aarushi and Randhir looked towards each other in shock.

" Dada.. " Aarushi tried to say something but he stopped her.

" Jane do.. Mujhe koi baat nai karni iss bareme.. " He said.

Randhir signalled her to keep quiet. She agreed.

*******

Amit entered in science clg & started looking for Nivi. People were greeting him and he was smiling. He tried calling Nivi but she wasn't answering.