Part 6

Bandana was recording everything in her camera. She was on a tour to Rani mahal with Aarushi , Sara , Sameeksha & Nivi.

"Aur yaha bahot si rooms hai.. Ancient times me ek hi ghar me bahot se ladke hote the.. Un sab ki raniyaan yaha rehti thi.. " Aarushi told.

"Ok. Damn.. This is beautiful.. " Bandana said.

"Yeh room se kitni acchi khushbu aa rahi hai.. " Nivi said.

"Aah.. Wo room nai hai.. " Aarushi said.

"Toh..? " Bandana asked

"Aao.. " Aarushi said.

They entered from that door. It was a very little room. There were very beautiful staircases.

"Kaha jayega yeh..? " Sara asked.

"Guess.. " Aarushi smiled.

Sameeksha widened her eyes.

"Ofc.. Maharani ka kamra.. " She said.

"Yess.. " Aarushi said.

They climbed the stairs & came on an open place.

Bandana widened her eyes as she saw a beautiful terrace garden there. Whole place was covered with grass & little plants of various flowers. In the middle of that garden there was a pool in the middle of that garden. The water was clean & lotus flowers were floating on it. There was a beautifully decorated swing near the pool. Everything was looking like a place from fairy tale.

Sameeksha & Sara were enjoying while Bandana was lost in the beauty of that place. Aarushi was telling various stories of former queens. Nivi was looking down to backside.

Aarushi looked towards her. Nivi's eyes were closed as if she was trying to feel something.

"I knw.. Hota hai.. " Aarushi said in Nivi's ear. She startled.

"Pata hai.. Digvijay dada ko bhi yaha ana isiliye pasand hai jiski wajah se tum itna tallin ho gyi thi.. " Aarushi said.

"Kyu be Nivi..? Tallin kis wajah se ho gyi thi..? " Sara asked.

"Sandalwood fregrance.. " Nivi said.

"Yeah.. Piche sandle trees hai.. " Aarushi said.

"What..? " Sameeksha , Sara & Bandana shouted in unison.

They started looking down.

"Damn.. " Bandana started recording the view.

"Chor nai ate..? " Sameeksha asked.

"Aur snakes..? " Sara asked.

"Dono  hai.. Par security hoti hai.. " Aaru told.

God knws why but Bandana was keenly examining Nivi. In all the time she noticed so many similarities between Digvijay & Nivi. Their attitude was very much like each other. Her way of walking.. Talking.. Her gestures.. Her style was very Royal. There was an aura around her.. There was a different Charm in her attitude which was very attractive.. She found all these things Similar to Digvijay...

Sameeksha entered in a room from a huge door made by wood.

"Wowww... " She looked everywhere & exclaimed.

"Damn.. " Sara said.

"Aur yeh hai Maharani aur Maharaja ka bedroom.. " Aaru said in excitment.

"Look at the bed yr.. " Bandana said.

The room was very huge with 4 compartments in it. The king size bed was round in shape with very attractive design on it's front side.

"Yr Nivi.. Yeh room exact hamare flat jitna hai.. Hai nai..? " Sara said.