NiviJay

Amit was sitting in his room. Nivi's face was dancing in front of him. He closed his eyes & sighed.

"Concentrate Amit.. " He said & looked in his book.

But again Nivi's thoughts came in his mind.

'Yeh ladki sach me pagal hai.. Digvijay se shadi kar rahi hai.. Sach me..? Shayad uski shadi ke baad Digvijay use kabhi mujhse na milne de.. Khadus hai bahot jyada..' He thought.

He looked towards phone.

'Shld I call her.? ' He again thought.

He stopped fr a minute & called her.

It was 12 :45 AM. Nivi was silently lying on bed. Aarushi , Sameeksha , Sara & Bandana were sitting in balcony next to Nivi's room & was chatting & laughing..

Nivi stood up & came out.

"Are Nivi.. Come join us.. " Bandana said.

"No thanks.. Main thoda idhar udhar jake aati hoon.. " Nivi said.

"Sambhal ke jana.. " Aarushi said.

Nivi nodded. She came out. Amit was calling her but she was not picking up.

Nivi remembered about the swing on top floor. She decided to go there.

Amit became sad as she didn't picked up his phone. He remembered about that number from which Nivi called him.

It was dark everywhere. Nivi climbed the stairs & came on that terrace garden. She sat on swing.

Amit again called her. Tears gathered in her eyes. She kept her head on side of the swing & started crying.

She felt a light coming from her back side. Suddenly she turned back & shouted.

Digvijay who was standing behind her  startled & kept his hand on her mouth.

"Shh.. Are u mad.? Chillao mat.. " He said.

He left her & she stood up. She regretted her decision of coming here.

"Ro kyu rahi ho..? " He himself sat on swing & asked her to do the same.

She sat on a corner. Away frm him. He chuckled.

"Main jaan sakta hoon ki yaha aake kis liye ro rahi ho..? " She asked.

She shook her head.

"Ohkk.. No problem.. Mat batao.. " He said.

An awkward silence filled in environment.

"Umm.. Tumne kabhi sura try ki hai.? " He asked.

She looked up & widened her eyes.

"No.. " She answered.

"U shld.. Come on in.. " He said.

She became alert.

"Umm.. Nai.. I think.. I will go.. " She stood up.

Digvijay sensed her awkwardness.

"Ok.. Ok.. Andar mat aao.. Yahi baitho.. Main yahi lata hoon.. U can trust me.. " He said.

She stopped.

"Wait.. Jana mat kahi.. I will be back. " He said.

She chuckled & sat down on swing. He came back with an ancient bottle made with copper & 2 glasses.

He sat near her & poured that drink in glasses.

"Take.. " He said.

She took it.