School

Time skip to a week later

(Jaiden already got Ellie school supplies)

8:00 AM

Jaiden: Ellie time to get up! You have school.

Ellie: ok

Ellie goes to her closet and picks out her outfit

A nice outfit for school

Time skip to I'm car

Jaiden: ok you gotta tell me where to go

Ellie: ok

Ellie gives Jaiden the directions and they soon arrive at school.

Ellie: bye mom!

Jaiden has tears in her eyes

Jaiden: Bye kiddo, I'll pick you up at 3:00

Ellie: ok bye!

Jaidens mind she called me mom, she thinks of me as her MOM, I'm so happy!!!! This means she trusts me, I'm going to make a special surprise for her. Later

Ellie POV

I walk to the school, it doesn't start till 9:00 it's only 8:45

I walk down the side walk when I bump into someone, not know who it was I apologized.

I hear laughing I recognize that voice it's my evil sister Macy (sorry if you name is Macy)

Macy: why are you so happy orphan?

Me: I'm not an orphan, and if you must know I was adopted.

Macy: so some loser adopted a loser wow!

Me: YOUR GOING TO GET IT!!!

Macy threw a punch at my face and blocked it then kicked her in the leg. The principal saw as escorted us to his office.

I explained to him what happend he believed me but he said he still had to call my mom and Macy's parents. Ugh!

Jaiden POV

I'm in the middle of doing a collab with James and Adam when I get a call from the school.

"Hold on guys it's the school"

On phone: hello?

Hi is this Ellie's parent or Guardian?

Yes it is, why what happen?

She was in a fight at school, she was injured a bit. We need to have a meeting at the school, with you ,me ,and Macy's parents(the person she was in the fight with.

Oh ok

Off phone

"Sorry guys I have to go pick up Ellie and have a meeting with the principal. She was in a fight" I say

James:oh ok, WAIT a fight?!

Adam: wow, Ellie's a savage.

Me: gtg bye

James: Bye

At school

In meeting

Miss animations Ellie smith(idk I just did a random last name) was in a fight but she said that Macy smith threw the first punch.

Jaiden: wait they have the same last name?

Macy's mom: yes there sister, but I got rid of Ellie cause I liked Macy better.

Random teacher: Awkward!

Jaiden thinks immature teachers

"Macy is this true?"

"Umm yes?"

Ellie comes in

Principal: well this is what Macy did to Ellie

I was scared, Ellie had a bruised cheek and a bloody lip. She also had ice on her head.

Principal: Ellie wasn't able to injure Macy other than kicking her leg.

Jaiden: but didn't you say this was not on school timelines.

Principal: yes but by school rules they will both be suspended for 2 weeks, and have detention for 1 week.

Jaiden: THATS Ridiculous!

Macy's mom: that I agree on!

Jaiden: come in Ellie let's go home.

Ellie: ok

In car jaidens thoughts do I ground her? No no she didn't do anything bad but defend herself. Macy is who to blame. I'll just give her a talk, ya that'll do it. I'm not mad at her, I'm mad at that school.

Ellies thoughts am I gonna be grounded, is Jaiden gonna take me back? No don't think that way Ellie, I hope Jaiden isn't mad at me.

Time skip to after dinner

Author POV

Jaiden goes up to Ellie's room at says

Jaiden: Ellie can I talk to you?

Ellie gets nervous

Ellie: uh ya sure?

Jaiden: look, I'm not mad at you but next time could you just not kick her?

Ellie: but she beating me up, calling me names, saying bad stuff about you. I've had enough of her so I decided to deal with her, she's been bullying be since I was like 5.

Jaiden: Ellie I had no idea she was that bad, how about we set up up for a new school. And you do t go back to that one?

Ellie:*smiles ok thx mom.

Jaiden: your welcome Elle, I gotta go work on an animation now, but this time I'm going to introduce you to my channel. Ok?

Ellie: ok!