Home sweet home

Jaiden POV

We arrive at my house and I just see Ellie look at it like it's the best house in the universe.

" I can't believe I'm actually here!"

I giggle
" believe it"

We get out of my car and I open the front door to see....

Ellie POV

"SURPRISE!!!"

The whole animation squad was there in Jaidens house with a welcome sign.

James walks up to me

"Hi, I'm James what's your name."

"I'm Ellie, your the odd1sout right?"

"Yup"

Then the rest of them come and introduce themselves to me.

TIME SKIP brought to you by ARI

2 hours later everyone leaves

Jaiden: so Ellie do you want a house tour or to see your room first?

Me: house tour please.

Jaiden shows me around the house more, I have to say it's a pretty decent size. It's also very nice and comfy.

Jaiden: and here's your room.....

Jaiden opens a door to reveal a teal room with a queen sized bed, a big dresser, a desk, a walk in closet and cute lights about the headboard of the bed. The desk had a MacBook Pro on it and an iPhone 7+!

I turn to Jaiden to smile the widest smile I've ever done in my life.

"Do you like it?" Jaiden asks me

"I don't like it, I love it!" I respond

Jaiden just chuckles at my enthusiasm and starts walking out.

"Thank you so much"

Jaiden: your welcome Ellie!

"I'm going to make us some lunch, why don't you start to unpack and I'll take you shopping tomorrow."

"Ok!"

I smiled but as soon as she left the smile disappeared, the sound of food sounded unpleasant to me. I don't like eating, even though I get told I'm dangerously skinny, I don't believe them and starve myself anyways, I've don't this since I was 7. The most I've eaten a day is a piece of bread.

I started unpacking, putting my very few clothes in there and my box of specials under my bed. I kept my laptop in my bag, just cause I felt like I didn't need it anymore.

A few minutes later Jaiden called me down.

Jaiden I just made us some turkey sandwiches with some chips on the side if that's good with you.

"Sounds good" I lie

I really don't want to eat, but I'll have to.

End of chapter.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter it's currently 1:30 AM at my house and I wanted to get this chapter done. See you next chapter, bye!!