Familiar face

Ellie's POV

I'm Ellie and I've been in this orphanage since I was a baby, my parents gave me away cause they liked my sister better. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. My sister has blonde hair and blue eyes. Apparently she is the perfect child and I'm a wast of air. My own blood sister bullies me at school. It's a sad life, I'll never get adopted

It's currently 6:00 am and I've been up for a while now making the little ones breakfast, but very quietly so I don't wake up ms. Pickleberry ( yes really) if I wake her up she'll beat the crap out of me.

I quickly wake up the little ones and they eat the disgusting oatmeal. What can I say if you don't have good ingredients you won't have good oatmeal.

Time skip. To 10:00

I'm currently in my room on my laptop I bought with my extra money from my dozen jobs to keep the littles fed. I was watching Jaiden Animations to calm me down cause when ms. Pickleberry came downstairs she took a belt and started whipping me cause I didn't do dishes yet. I'm bruised all over but it's nothing that I'm not use to. I turn off my laptop and take out my knife from under my bed, go into the bathroom and cut a few deep cuts down on my wrists. I let out a whimper of pain. Sure it hurts but whatever. I wash the cute out and pull my sleeves of my Jaiden Animations 'awkward' hoodie over them.

A few minutes later I hear someone call me.

"Hey you come down here now!!"

She was definitely called me she calls the other kids by their name but me I'm just 'you' or 'girl'

"Coming" I say

Jaiden POV

I'm so nervous but also very excited to be adopting today. I'm hoping to get a young girl around the age of 11 - 16. Let's just hope there is no awkwardness when I'm there. I walk through the doors and look to see all these kids standing there greeting me.

Ellie POV

I come downstairs and I see. No one other than Jaiden Animations herself! I really wanna fan girl but I control my inner fan girl self and pull my hood up.

Jaiden: all these kids look nice but there is this one girl who stands out to me. She's wearing one of my hoodies with the hood up. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

I tell the woman in charge a want to speak with that girl while pointing to her.

Ms.pickleberry: you want to speak to ELLIE?!

: yup.

Pb(pickleberry): ok then, Ellie this young lady would like to speak to you.

Ellie: ok

Ellie POV

MS.PB wants me to speak with Jaiden so I go into the room and she starts asking questions.
" so I'm guessing you know who I am?"

" Yes! Your Jaiden animations!"

Jaiden giggles

"Sorry" I whisper

"It's alright"

"How old are you?" She asks

"13" I answer

"What's your fav colour?"

"Purple and teal, I can't decide on one colour"

"Cool. How do you feel about youtube?"

"I love it!"

"Are you camera shy?"

" I don't think so, I've never been filmed before"

"Would you ever consider being a Youtuber yourself?"

"If I could then ya."

"Alright, I've made my decision."

I leave the room and a few minutes pass.
Mean girl: ha! She'll never adopt a freak like you!

Ms.Pb: ELLIE, PACK YOUR BAGS YOU JUST GOT ADOPTED!

I run upstairs and pack my bag.

Clothes( only have about 2 outfits)
Laptop
Sketch book
And my secret box that has my knife and my diary.

I come back downstairs with my bag to see Jaiden smiling at me.

Jaiden: ready to go kiddo?

Me: yup.

Part one......done of adopted by Jaiden Animations.