Chapter 33

Mary's pov
I was at uncle Jared's house all day,I was playing with aunt Alana and Deborah."ok,so,I'm Mario and you're yoshi."she said,aunt Alana was reading a book."why am I yoshi?"I asked,"cause you're strong enough to carry me!"she said.i shrugged,"fair enough."I said."We're home!"I heard uncle Jared say,Deborah gasped and smiled.i got up,"daddy you're home!"she said as she hugged uncle Jared."uncle Jared where are my daddies?"I asked,he smiled.

They were behind him,daddy(Evan)was holding something in his arms.daddy(Connor)was wiping his tears,they looked at me.they were both smiling,I was confused."daddies?whats going on?"I asked,"M-Mary,meet your baby brother!"daddy(Evan) said.i gasped as I saw him,"what's his name?"I asked."Darren Ash Murphy."daddy(Connor)said,I smiled.

"Hey little bro!I'm your sister,Mary!"I said,he just looked at me."h-he can't talk Mary."daddy(Evan)explained,"o-oh."i said."but he will soon."daddy(Connor)said,I smiled."I love you Darren,I'm gonna always protect you."i said,he giggled."can I hold him?"I asked,"Well baby's are very fragile..."daddy(Connor)began to say."I'll sit down!"I said as I sat down,they laughed."o-ok,you can hold him.b-but be careful,please?"daddy(Evan)said,I nodded.

He carefully handed me Darren,I smiled as I held Darren.Darren looked at me,he suddenly grabbed my hair."Ow!"I yelled,daddy(Connor)immediately grabbed Darren.