Chapter 19

Connor's pov
C-Connor pl-please....d-don't leave me....I-I can't li-live th-through life wi-without you....

I woke up in a hospital bed,I saw bandages around my stomach area.Evan was holding my hand,"Ev?"i said.he looked up and saw me,"C-Connor!"he said as he hugged me."Ow."I said,"S-Sorry."he said."Connor!"I heard my mom say,my dad and sister Zoe were behind her,"thank goodness you're ok!your boyfriend Evan told us everything!"she said.

"Wait,you ok with me dating Evan?"I asked,"of course son!"my dad said.i smiled,"you didn't think I didn't notice your rings?"Zoe said as she pointed at our rings."I'm sorry,I should've said something before..."I said,"it's ok honey."my mom said."hi I'm nurse Heidi,I'm here to check on Connor Murphy."a lady with blonde hair said,Evan chuckled.

"H-Hi mom."he said,"wait,that's your mom?!"I said.he smiled and nodded,"woah...."he said.Heidi laughed,"yes Connor,I'm Evan's mom."she said."now how are you feeling?"she asked,"I feel a little bit of pain but besides that I'm ok."I said."You know Evan was here all night,hoping and praying that you would wake up."she said,"oh Ev..."I said.

I lifted myself up,"ah."I winced a bit."L-Let me help you!"Evan said worried,"thanks Ev."i said.he smiled,"Do-Don't e-ever sc-scare me like that again."he said."noted."I said,he kissed me.i kissed him back,"Hey I just noticed your cast is off!"i said."y-yep!b-but I asked them if I could keep it,t-they said yes."he said,"Why?"I asked.

He smiled,"c-cause silly,it's a symbol of our love."he said."Aww!"Zoe said,I looked at her."guys can we have some privacy?"I asked,they nodded and left the room.i looked at Evan and kissed him,he kissed me back.