Luke looked back seeing Calum sleeping softly with his lips parted, "He's so cute."

"Who Michael?" Ashton scrunched up his eyebrows—eyes still on the road.

"No, Calum. Do you think Michael is cute?"

"No." His answer was simple and he kept a soft gaze on the trail in front of him.

Luke made a face at his best mate and turned back into his seat. He looked through the glove department and gasped. "Dude, why do you have lube and condoms in here?"

Ashton hit his arm the best he could while driving, "Stop peeping, you nosy ass bitch. I have needs."

The blondes mouth flew open, he turned around and looked at Michael and looked at Ashton again. "Do you and Mike fuck?"

"Oh my god. No, we don't." Ashton scoffed closing the glove department so Luke couldn't snoop anymore. "Okay, we've done it once or ten times. But it's only when we're really desperate for that night."

Luke chuckled a bit and leaned back in his seat. "Holy shit." He searched through his backpack and pulled out a packet of gum, "you learn something new everyday."

"Have you and Calum fucked?"

Luke shook his head, "No we haven't. But you and Michael have. I can't believe it."

Ashton huffed and punched Luke in the arm, "Shut up."

"Alright. So we can only afford to have three rooms. Calum and Luke, Michael and I, Rose and T." Ashton handed everyone a hotel room key. Luke mumbled something along the line of, of course you and Michael would share a room.

Ashton glared at him as everyone dispersed to their hotel room. "What did you tell Luke because he's looking at us strange?" Michael entered their room and peeled off his jacket while closing the door. He went into the hotel room kitchen, and started to make coffee they had set out for their guests.

"Oi. He found out. He looked through the fucking glove department and saw lube and condoms. That dipstick already knew it was you." Ashton hauled his suitcase on his bed and examined Michael making coffee.

Michael stirred his sugar into his coffee and felt Ashton's prying eyes on him, "He just needs to know that you and I only have sex once in a while—and it doesn't mean anything. At least for me."

Ashton shook his head, "I already told him that. He needs to worry about his own relationship. I don't trust that Calum guy."

Michael snickered and sat on his bed while turning on the tv. "Why?"

"I feel like once they have sex—zoom—he's gone. He seems quiet, but I guarantee he's freaky in the sheets."

The younger one yawned, "I don't know. Luke seems happy with him. Have you seen the way he looks at him? I've never seen him smile like that before. You know he hasn't liked anyone in a while, because everyone's the same."

"Yah, I don't get how he thinks everyone is the same. Then this Calum dude shows up and that's all he's about. He talks about him all the time."

"All the time." Michael agreed, sipping at his coffee.

"Oh yeah mates, I can't hang out today at the pub because Calum and I are hanging out."

Michael chuckled, "I'm kind of bored now." He looked over at Ashton and bit his lip. "Wanna do something?"

Ashton walked over to Michaels bed and sat on it, "Like what?"

It was dark and Luke and Calum were sitting on the beach looking at the waves softly crashing onto the rocks

It was dark and Luke and Calum were sitting on the beach looking at the waves softly crashing onto the rocks. Luke closed his eyes taking in the moment. "I've never been more relaxed in my life."

Calum turned to the blonde and smiled softly, "What's the prettiest place you've ever been to?"

His eyes remained closed as he fell back against the sand, "Greece."

The smaller man raised his fingers to Luke's face. He began to softly shape patterns into his cheeks, and then into his lips. "I bet."

"But you're pretty too." Luke whispered opening his eyes and staring at Calum.

Calum's breath hitched and his heart started to beat faster. "Not as pretty as you."

Luke chuckled and stood up, "We should head back to the hotel." He took Cal's hand and pulled him up.

"Or we could go for a late night swim." Calum bit the corner of his lip and pulled off his shirt. Luke chuckled and watched as Cal ran to the ocean. "Come on!"

Luke rolled his eyes playfully and removed his shirt and pants and joined Calum in the ice cold water. They stood in front of each other in the waves just breathing each other in. This moment filled Calum's chest with an immense amount of pressure that he could not describe.

Every time he saw Luke, he felt like time stopped and it was only the two of them that mattered. The only two fools in the universe. When they kissed, it's like he could kiss him for eternity. Luke promised to show him the world—and Calum wanted to go with him.

He leaned in, and captured Luke's lips into a passionate kiss. At the moment, kissing Luke was all that mattered.