Together as family.

Start from the beginning

"You were away for three years and asking us to not cry," Melee asked looking at her cousin. Harsh kissed her cheeks and then turned towards Tiya who too has tears in her beautiful brown eyes. Harsh smiled at her ,he can't believe that this girl has changed so much. She look mature and beautiful . She was smiling at him with tears in her eyes.

Harsh took Tiya into hug, "damit, missed you all," he said looking around at his family. Everyone ran and hugs him except Kiaan who was staring at him.

"Time to go home ,I have meeting this hug and welcome party can be done at home," he nodded and walked towards the parking.

"Tiya darling," Harshvardhan side hugs her and whispered something in her ear which made her laugh.

They all then walked towards the parking, "Bobby" Harsh ruffled his hair from behind ," boy you have grown up ," he laughed.

They all went to Oberoi house where they dropped Kabir and Harshvardhan and then they went back to Kapoor house except Tiya and Aarav who said they will take a quick nap and get ready for lunch at Ganu house.

After few hours,
"Naina where is Tiya and Aarav," Ganesh asked checking his wrist watch, "we are getting late," he said.

"Dad," Aarav smiled and walked down the stairs .

"Dad you look happy," Tiya who walked behind her brother asked.

"Hmm that's true ," Naina wrapped arm around her daughter who was looking beautiful in lemon green summer dress.

"Well, yes I am, coz today Karan is revealing about surprise vacation and one more thing," he said winking at his wife .

"Hmm then what are we waiting, let's get going," Aarav said and walk towards the parking, "Dad I am driving ," he nodded and opened the car door.

Ganesh agreed and then he called Ronit and told him that they are ready to go.

▶️
"Ridhima, children come on, Ganesh and family are waiting outside ," Ronit called.

"Coming uncle Ronit," Kunal said and ran down the stairs. Just after him their group came running down except Kiaan.

"Where is Kiaan ?" Ronit asked.

"He has meeting ,he will directly come to the diner," Ridhima said.

"Did he know where we are going for lunch," Ronit asked his wife.

"Ummm I don't know," she said.

"Let's go," Ronit looked at Sunny, "you will drive my car and Samaira we are taking your car as well ,your driver knows the location," Ronit said looking towards the door ," get going," he smiled.

Everyone happily sat inside the car , Aarav started his car then Sunny followed him and last car was of Samaira but Aarav called Samaira's driver and asked him to lead the way as he knows about the location.

After few minutes, "dad he took wrong road," Aarav speeds up his car, "he has taken right road Aarav" Ganesh laughed,"He is not going to kidnap Samaira," Ganesh said in teasing tone.

"But it will lead us to dockyard," Aarav tilted his head and looked at his father.

"I am aware, and we are heading to cruise port terminals," Ganesh now said in serious tone.

"Port really, but there is no restaurant," Naina asked.

"Wait for sometime," Ganesh turned and winked at his wife.