Chapter 3 -The Greeting

Jessica opened her eyes to the new light found in the unfamiliar room.She woke up startled at the worried eyes staring at her.She screamed in this enviroment.where was she?What was she doing in this place? How did she get here? More and more questions started to pop into her head as her looked around the room, screaming. Her eyes fell onto the guy leaning into the room resting aganist the door frame. She looked into his dark eyes and found  herself claming in his gaze. This guy was question in itself.

    "Are you done screaming now?"His sudden spoken words made her speechless.His voice was deep and rich, something that she could bathe in it's silk forever.

   All she could do was nod.She didn't trust her voice, she was afraid that it might crack.

   There was something different about him,some thing about him was superior about his arua.Her mind whispered at her questions about this mysterious guy. She could catch a few words, werewolf, alpha, destined, soulmate, forever. There was something about those words that made her feel safe and also made her feel on edge.The question now on her mind is how he came to find her in the woods? Was he the one she was running from?

   "I found you in the woods when I was tring to blow off some steam.When I saw you, I instinctivly hid myself from you and when you heard me, you ran.Then you fell and hit your head."After a long pause, he said," I'm sorry. It was never my intention to scared you."He looked down to the floor.

   There was something so vulunble when he said his apologizes.Jessica had a slight spark a flame start not only in her finger tips, but in her heart also.She had an urge to run up to him and embrace him.She had a desire to feel his strong arms wrap secruly around her fragile body.She wanted his lips to indulge in her nd...

   What was she thinking?She barely knew him.She looked up at him.His muscles bulged through his black t-shirt, showing his broad chest and the outline of his abs. His toned legs shaped his jeans instead of the other way around.Jessica studied his face.His angular jaw was clean-shaved.His lips... oh, the beauty of his lips; they looked so soft and moist.His eyes, as dark as they was, they held more warmth than the sun. His hair was as black as the night.Of course, it fit him perfectly. He was a warrior of the night. Jessica want him to be her warrior of the night. To sweep her away from her cinderella life story and change her into a person of the hunt, of the night.

   His lips quivered with the thought of touching her.To feel that spark again,oh man.She tried to stand as still as possible while she drank him in. The more her eyes travel, the hotter he grew, his yearn for her became thicker.He wanted to let his animal out of his cage and make her his prey.He knew that if he did that, he would scare ger off.He knew that and the way she unconsisly moved closer to him told him that she didn't want that either.

   Jessica suddenly got up from the bed and walked over to him.He held his breath and waited to see what she was going to do.

   "So, what is your name?"It suprised him to hear her cofindent, soft spoken voice ring through my ears. This was too much.She was like a little bunny waiting to get eaten up by a hungry wolf like me.She was begging for it.

  He couldn't contain himself anymore and let the beast go wild.He pinned her to the wall and held her fragile little arms loosely above her head.She said nothing but stuggled against him.He put his other hand on her waist and he crushed her body aganist his.She stopped fighting when his hot breath reached her ears as he whispered one word, "Drew."

   Jessica's body responded to his name with a excited sexual chill.It felt like his name had ignited the spark inside of her into a billowing fire.

   He pulled away from her ear and caressed her lips.She kissed back with the same intensity.She wanted him as much as he wanted her!He teased her, taunted her with every kiss.He didn't allow himself to touch her body yet.This was the first a girl has ever made him feel this way.He didn't want to risk losing her so soon before he could call her his by going to fast right now.For their first meet, he didn't want to make a bad impression, but he couldn't say much for the ones after.

   He left go of her body and took  small step back.They were both breathing hard,but she managed to get the words out of her mouth.

   Her smirk shone her crystal white teeth.In a cofindent, daring voice she said," Hello,Drew!My name is Jessica."

   By the end the kiss, both of their sparks had turned into a looming desire fire that even a floodgate of hateful water couldn't put out.There was a lot of hateful water coming to these two destined ones.