The two looked at each other as the other shrugged, Nathaniel then begin to lay down on Will's bed leaving the other one sitting before looking at Tommy.

"I didn't know nature offers whipped cream."

"That sounds very wrong."

"I know."

Nathaniel groaned as Wilbur cackled loudly, the other two was clearly distracted which made Tommy look away and decided to file an escape. Abort mission! Abort! They knew what he was about to do!

He slowly made his way out of the door without the two noticing before he slammed the door and shut and ran far away from the room.

The sound of heavy footsteps was echoing to the halls as Tommy ran away from the house and began to go outside. Slowly closing the door, he began to pant. The whipped cream was still on his hand but what worried him the most was wether or not did his two older brother chased him.

After catching some lost breaths, he begin to finally hear the sound of the birds chirping and their wings flapping, this mesmerized him as he heard the sprinkling of water and he begin to turn in that direction.

On their backyard it was surrounded by trees, but there was enough space for them to plant Lettuces and Potatoes. The potatoes was managed by Dave and their father and the Lettuces was planted by Vivoe.

As he made his way on the back, the familiar red hair was on the lettuce field, her wavy shoulder length was tied in a low ponytail. She was wearing a plain navy blue oversized shirt, a straw hat, black leggings, some rubber boots and to top it all in, she wore huge purple rubber gloves that must've belong to their dad.

She was spraying water all over the lettuce to mist them. Especially this time of the year, there wouldn't have much rainfall to keep the lettuce growing in a balanced temperature.

She looked over to her back, her emerald greens only meeting with two ocean eyes looking at her figure. Her lips curled as she waved at the kid.

"Hello, Tommy." She said in a high-pitched voice, it wasn't piercing nor annoying.

"Would you like to help me?"

Tommy waved back and nodded, he began to look at the nearby shed, he went over and picked up his yellow rubber boots that he would usually use during gardening. He wore them and went to put the whipped cream in the small wooden divider. While he was busy putting on his shoes, he could feel the familiar breeze of fresh air in his skin. He really enjoyed the outdoors but never have he set foot outside of their area.

Their house was located away from their small village Origin, they could've just build a house in there since their father owned a lot. But their grandmother preferred to live in their late grandfather's house which is two hours away from the main village as it was located on the top of a mountain in Origin.

The house was big, but it was made out of wood. It was located on the entrance of a forest which had its perks as there was a small river meters away from the house. There wasn't much wild animals in the forest which was kind of a relief for the family. They have enough open space to build another house but remained to live in the house. The open space was mainly used by Vivoe to plant her flowers, she asked Phil if she could have a greenhouse and Phil agreed and built her one. There was a playground and a swing for the younger children to use, there was also a grassy field where Phil would always teach Dave and Allendis some archery, there was a small concreted space where they would dry their clothes and they have a shed near their fish pond.

Even though Tommy was satisfied with the house because they got everything they needed there, there are times that Wilbur would rant about them not being able to go to school and not meeting new people. They first knew about school is when they found out about their grandfather being a teacher, and there are multiple times that someone would visit them and encourage their father to let them go to school, claiming that shes their mother's sister. Although he was satisfied, he always thought about going out of the house and expected to meet new people. It was probably the influence of Wilbur to him.