continue

Now i supposed you wont say nothing to Mia right?
no!
Good girl meet me at 13th street house # 2205
why?
Because i wanna show u love your body deserves a sexy ass body like mines on top of it.

but w...w.w..we cant you Mia's boyfriend.
as long as you dont say nothing we good. now tell me are you a virgin?
yes!
dont you want a big long dick inside that tight pussy he said smiling.
uhmm..well.. mia interrupted Nia your here i see you've met nick. inst he the best?

i felt like a hoe to not tell my best friend what happened.
oh yes he is! i said with a fake smile.
well lets get going says Mia as she walk out  the door.
remember meet me after the movie sexy. says nick as he pass by and squeezed my butt.

We decided to watch a movie name players&the hoe. i felt like this movie was ganna be about me and Nick. we got our popcorn and waited for the movie to start Mia and Nick were kissing hugging. ugh i felt jealous why?

movie finally started this movie  made for me its like a bad friend. Nick was laughing throughout the whole movie and every part Mia was saying I'm glad that ain't me ha!

i found myself saying
you have no idea. uhhmm..i mean you are the best.
oh nini your silly self she responded.

movie was over. now I'm thinking should i go to Nicks house. should i?
thanks for coming nia it was fun i love you. your the best best friend ever!! i swallowed heavily and fast
welcome love you too. i have to go its getting late.
same here says Nick says.
o well guys I'm going over my uncle so see ya! says Mia
bye bae they gave each other a kiss and said goodbye.

i hug Mia and walk away before Nick comes.
wait! we going to my house baby!
look Nick I'm sorry i cant.
you scared aren't you OK whatever! says nick with an angry face.
I'm not scared ...(i said shaking) i. ..I'm just...
scared yes u scared said Nick
come on you know you want this dick!!

he pick me up and put my legs around his waist and walk to his house. he opened his door and went inside with me and close it he went upstairs with me and lay me on the bed he started kissing me on my neck took off my shirt and slowly took my bra off his warm breathe slowly kissed down and sucked on my nipples ..i gave away a little moan..
you like that huh?

he unbutton my pants and i slowly took off his shirt..he kissed my stomach....and said relax...he took of my panties nd he took of his pants and boxers..this is going to hurt i said. no its not. just relax i promised you you'll enjoy it. He put my legs around his waist and put his dick inside my pussy he went in slow as i moan..
i want u to moan my name.

i let out a moan ...and said Nick..oooooo.nick..ooo.

after a while he started to go harder and it was hurting i started to scream..aihhhhhhh
you ganna learn today.
as i got used to the pain i started to feel pleasure. he turned me around and put it in my ass as i moan even harder. then he slap my ass
do you give head?
no!! i said still moaning
why?? come on dont be such a baby get on your knees and suck my big juicy dick.
but....i . .i..don..t
shhhh he put me on my knees and his dick in my mouth..come on suck it. i started sucking it he went down my throat and my eyes turned red.       Good GIRL!! now dont say nun OK

he reminded me again that his my best friend boyfriend and now it was only worst WE HAD SEX.