Mark-Birthday

Mark's POV
Today is my birthday, August 2. But my co-members (dream) have forgotten that my birthday is today. They are still focused on practicing today since we're having a comeback. But I'm really disappointed that they didn't remember that they forgot my birthday.

To make me happy, I texted my girlfriend Y/N to come here in the practice room and to celebrate my birthday.

Babe
Active Now

Can you come here in the practice room babe?

I'm not quite sure.

I still have to do my homeworks today.

But, I will try my best to finish this earlier than expected.

Thanks babe! I hope you'll come here. I have to tell something important.

Okay, bye for now! See you later!

I love you💚

I love you too💚

Y/N's POV
I know that today is Mark oppa's birthday, but I have a plan. My plan is to tell everyone that they should act that they've forgotten his birthday and play the video presentation for his birthday inside the practice room. Then, I will come out to surprise him, holding a cake and we're going to celebrate his birthday after that.

As of now, I'm getting ready, to go to SM Ent. building. I'm just listing on what cake that I will buy, so I will have a lot of choices to pick later. After that, I locked my dorm, making sure that it's secured before going to a bakery shop.

I went to a bakery shop and chose the red velvet cake. I also bought 3 buckets of chicken, drinks (mostly milkis) and desserts (ice cream cups). I walked so fast to go to the building much faster. After Chittaphon minutes (HAHA IT'S 10 MINUTES YEOREOBUN), I am now at the front of SM Ent. building. When I went inside, I didn't encounter any troubles, because many of the employees, even Lee Sooman, knows that Mark and I are in a relationship. Then I went to the front of their practice room and texted Renjun.

Me: Renjun, I'm here. Please surprise him quickly okay?

Renjun: Yes, noona.

Me: Thank you!

Renjun: You're welcome, noona. Bye! We're getting ready.

After that, I heard a of noises coming from their practice room. Chenle's voice is really loud especially when he's screaming, like right now. And then they suddenly went quiet and Renjun texted me that I should go to surprise Mark, so they opened the door for me, since I'm holding a lot of stuff.

"SURPRISEEEE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK OPPA!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!"

"Thank you guys!"

"Thank you! I really miss you!", Mark said and hugged me.

"Me too. You've thought that I'll forget your birthday right?"

"Yeah."

"How can I forget it? It's your birthday oppa, I will not forget it of course."

"But you have tons of homeworks today.", he hissed.

"But it's just an excuse, so you'll be surprise today."

"Okay! Got it!"

"Now, it's time to celebrate your birthday. Call your the other members please, then let them order what they want, I'll pay."

"No, I'll insist to pay for it, babe."

"Okay. I don't want to argue about this, so you win."

After that, you continued to celebrate Mark's birthday and you can sense that they're all very happy.

SORRY GUYS! IF I JUST UPLOADED THIS TODAY BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT WASN'T FINISHED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BECAUSE I HAVE TONS OF EXAMS THIS WEEK AND I HAVE NOT KEPT MY PROMISE TO YOU.

Next: Jaemin's birthday imagine