%18%

Jimin and Jin came back an hour later to see both boys covered in sweat and cum.
"You boys learn your lesson?"
"Yes......yes....please.....let us go.....Aah~" Jungkook was desperate to get out of the handcuffs and help Taehyung.
"Jin, get the vibrators. I'll get the handcuffs." Jimin and Jin let the boys go and left the room. Jungkook struggled to get up and hug Taehyung but he did.
"I'm so sorry Tae. This is all my fault."
"Kookie.....it's not your fault.....I'm the one that took things.... further than they needed to go."

"We need to shower. Wanna shower with me?"
"I don't think I can stand up that long but sure." The boys took a shower and went back to Jungkook's room.
"We should really clean this room up. There is literally clothes and cum everywhere."
"I'll go get new bed sheets."
"No, don't leave me. I don't want to be alone with the chance that Jimin might come back."
"Do you want to come with me?"
"Yes, I do." The boys got some bed sheets and some cleaning supplies to clean up the room. When they were finished, the room looked better than when Jungkook got there.
"It looks amazing."
"I wanna sleep!" Taehyung was whining because he was tired.
"I wanna eat!" Jungkook mimiced him slightly.
"Eat, then sleep?"
"Sure, Baby." They went to the kitchen and ate, then went back to Jungkook's room and fell asleep, cuddling each other.