Chapter 5

Cabir was also shocked listning to what his father said

Mr dhawan : they are my children cabir and alya's twins

All : what ???

Mr dhawan Left from their after saying this.

All were to shocked to say anything so they all went to their respective rooms to sleep with different emotions. Same was the case with nanbhi .

Next day.
All went to college but did not find nanbhi over there . these goes on for one week all left hope of their comeback. Down the line mukti was also sad the reason she also don't know.

Other side nanbhi went to london with mixed feeling happy that they found their twins and sad because they have to leave them.

But if a person do something them they have their own reasons for it.

Like it is said every coin has two sides.

As the time flies all the remaining couples realise their feelings for each other. And proposed each other but mukti can't but everyone were thinking of sudden dissapearence of nanbhi . most affected was manik because after that day he was also not able to contact her. But for cabir and aliya it end different because they almost for their twins and then they lose them .

Sorry guys for late and short update but I have my reasons why I kept it short
reason 1) I am not feeling well
2) I am taking a leap of some time for that I will start with new chapter.