┃CHAPTER 2

Minho had been staring at the menu for the past 20 minutes, patiently waiting for Jisung stop shouting at the person on the other side of the phone- as he had been for over an hour.

"Jisoo! I said the cherry blossom branches would be the centre piece! Not the Amaryllis! Those are for the tables...yes I understand but the reception is a bright palate, so pinks and oranges and creams. I told Jota to send the swatches to you didn't I?" Jisung practically shouted, obviously not caring about the dozens of other people who unfortunately say next to their table.

Minho couldn't understand why he was getting so upset over the mix up on the flower arrangement. He honestly thought of a quiet and small reception and then they all go out for drinks afterwards. But here he was, listening to his groom talk about a venue for 300 people and foods he couldn't even pronounce!

Jisungs eyes kept glancing over at him, to which Minho gave a forced but reassuring smile. He did say Jisung could plan the wedding, so he shouldn't disturb him no matter how annoying the phone calls were getting.

Finally it seems the other man had noticed his growing hunger as he sighed loudly and for the time in that night, opened up his menu. "Look Jisoo, I'll call you later. Talk to Jimin about the carnations for the alter, I'm busy. Thank you. Yes, have a good evening."

Then the phone was off and on the table, to which Minho could let out a sigh in relief. Jisung noticed and instantly felt guilty. "I'm really sorry Minho, it's just I only have a day and-"

The familiar ring of Jisungs phone cut him off and Minho had to hold himself back from physically pulling a trigger on thay goddamn phone. His gun tucked safely inside his suit just itching to destroy the machine.

Minho dropped the menu and leaned back in his seat, gesturing to Jisung to pick it up. He checked his watch and grimanced, they had arrived at 7 and it was nearly 7:30 and all Minho had recieved was a single glass of wine. And he might need a little more if the evening continues as such.

To his surprise however, Jisung grabbed his phone and turned it off- completely. Pushing it into his blazer pocket and then scanned the menu.

"Let's see, the smoked duck and blue cheese salad with beetroot sorbet sounds like a good starter don't you think?"

Caught off guard Minho let out a strangled sound in response, making Jisung snort as he waved the waiter over.

"I'll have a smoked duck and blue cheese salad with the beetroot sorbet please."

The waiter nodded and turned to Minho, who had finally composed himself, "and you sir?"

"I'll have the Smoked Chicken and Mozzarella with a Olive Pesto Salad please," he smiled up at Jisung and then back at the waiter- who was standing extremely close to Minho, looking at him from head to toe. "We'll also have two glasses of Gewürztraminer wine if you will."

The waiter nodded and took the empty glasses and small tray of bread sticks with him, probably coming back later with even fancier bread and hopefully their meals.

Minho closed his menu when the Waiter walked away and looked infront of him, to see Jisung with a halarious face- similar to a shocked squirrel. Kind of cute.

"Minho!" He suddenly exclaimed, making Minho's voice catch in his throat, "he was so checking you out!" Jisung continued.

"Who was?" Minho asked confusedly, looking around for any potential ex's.

This probably made Jisung look even more scandalized, "the waiter! How could you not notice?"

The mafias son snorted at the man who apparently thought this was a really big deal, "calm down babe, I only have eyes for you." He joked teasingly, kicking Jisung playfully in the shin under the table.