One Shot #6 - @bangpayne

BEGINNING & END

                LOUIS STUMBLED INTO the cemetery and upon Eleanor's grave as sadness overtook his body while he withheld his tears from falling down his rosy cheeks. From numerous times of visiting Eleanor's grave, he already memorised the words engraved upon the tombstone and he'd repeat them to himself everytime he refused to fixate his eyes on the slab.

Eleanor J. Calder (July 16, 1992 - April 27, 2013)

Loving girlfriend, daughter, and friend.

Louis' phone vibrated in the back of his jean pocket, but he carried on and ignored his phone while admiring the fresh daisies he placed upon the tombstone. He began to sing Eleanor's favourite song 'Back For You'. His angelic voice carried out like a lullaby, perhaps to lull Eleanor into sleep as well as for the other restless souls. Harry had strode quietly behind him and kneeled beside him, paying his respects before settling down the white roses he had bought - her favourites.

"Are you okay, Lou?" Harry questioned his best friend while Louis sniffed continuously before eventually fishing out a crumpled up tissue out of his pocket.

"No." Louis finally responded while dabbing at his eyes to dry away upcoming tears, blowing his nose afterwards.

"I'm sorry." Harry apologised quietly and he exhaled the breath he was holding. "She was amazing really."

Louis refuse to agree with his best friend because if he did, he would begin to sob and angrily yell at the tombstone before yelling at the sky. He'd question the God up above why did he take Eleanor or better yet, why didn't he stop her. He'd yell at the tombstone - which he considered as Eleanor - questioning her why did she commit suicide. Harry once experienced his thrashing about and attempted to calm him down before any other mourners began to complain.

What Louis didn't realise was that Eleanor always stood watching him.

She was there when he fell asleep.

She was there at his concerts.

She was at his interviews.

She was there for everything.

She was there for him, but he just didn't realise it. Louis once sensed someone watching him while he began to dress himself for an interview. He simply brushed it off as just his imagination.

Louis laid every night in bed, wondering what he could've said to stop Eleanor's suicidal thoughts. He was practically breathing for Eleanor's love and now that she's gone, he feels breathless and almost wants to join Eleanor in the sky.

Because she was his life, his voice, his reason to be.

A/N: Honestly I hope you enjoyed my entry :) My favourite part of Fame was when Louis yelled at the fans about how he just wanted them to support their relationship and to stop hating on Eleanor because he loved her a lot.

<3,

B.P

Hi, Nikki here, this one shot was short, but it was touching. Can't wait too post the rest!