New Attractions

Reader POV
It has been awhile since Inza's outburst and since then ive been attemptimg to teach her not to attack the glass. Without such luck, she would be inraged and attack whenever she sees someone inside the glass, staring at her. I had to file my report and while i was writing my report on Inza's behavior in my office, I failed to notice Henry Wu and another man.

Henry: (YN), Allow me to introduce you to Vic Hoskins. The head of Jurassic world's security force
Vic: So you're (YN) Huh? I heard that you are the one incharge of the "Indominus Rex"
(YN): I am. What about it?
Vic: I also heard that the I-Rex eats out of your palm.
(YN): As nice as that would be, No. I just know what sets her off and what stimulates her and such. She still often attemtps to attack me if Im in her inclosure for too long.
Vic: Okay; But explain how she has been seen obeying your orders
(YN): Years of care, blood, sweat, feeding, all while respecting her needs. One mistake, used too lead to her just biting my hand and maybe taking a finger. Now, well... She is strong enough too be fed an entire, live cow

Too prove my point, I reached into my desk drawer and pulled out what used too be a small toy Inza would play with. Now, it can  hardly even be considered a toy.

Vic: Huh. Seems like the Indominus is similar to the other hybrid
(YN): Other Hybrid?
Henry: Go talk to Christopher Smith for more information. Me and Hoskins have something we need to discuss.

Curiousity got the better of me as i looked into the employed data base and saw the name. He worked near the paddocks of the bigger dinosaurs and was older and from what i can tell. more experienced.

(YN): huh.. Why not pay chris a visit..