Baby Steps

(AN): Okay. So this story will obviously be taken inspiration from the Jurassic world movies. Be warned

Reader POV
I decided to use some of Owens video tapes of his raptors to see if I can apply them to the Indominus. After watching several of videos of him recording his progress of his struggle with the raptors I quckly realized that Indominus wasn't too different from the raptors. I thought it was possibly due to the Raptor genes and DNA that made her that way but it made it easier on me. I took the tapes and some food scraps and left to go to the paddock of the Indominus Rex.

TimeSkip

I made it too the Indominus paddock and looked around for her. I used a clicker device like that Owen would use for the raptors too get the Indominus' attention.

(YN): Oi! *click* You need to listen!

The Indominus does looks up at me with a hint of curiosity as I use the clicker, paying more attention too me than the device.

(YN): Oh woah you um... Actually payed attention.. This is the furthest we've gotten

The Indominus walks up to me, eyes glued on me, seeming to analyze what i was doing. I used the clicker once more and attempted to guide her to her food pen. She skipped past me and started to rip and bite at the pen, eating the meat inside.

(YN): Wha-HEY!

The Indominus screeched and continued to eat, dispite me attempting to use the clicker.

TimeSkip

I spent some time to decide what name I would give the Indominus since Owen told me it can start a small bond and the bond would grow over time with care. I gently petted her as I ran my hand through my hair. "What do I name you...?" I thought to myself.

(YN): Hmm.... Iris? Nope... Indy?... Nah...

I eventually decided to use the name Inza for the Indominus. As the days became weeks and weeks turned too months, Inza and I made little to no progress in training and training and testing our bond.

(YN): wait... What if I'm going about this all wrong...

I turned to the near by camera and turned it off, walking to the door. Inza, who was once sleeping, woke up and made a quiet squeak as she made her way to me, attempting to squeeze through so she can come out with me.

(YN): Sorry Inza, Ill be back as soon as I can. I promise

Inza made a quiet purr sound as i snuck out, hearing Inza claw at the door and making a low whining sound as i made my way to the Incubation lab.