A Date?

I know I haven't wrote in a while it's cause I've been very busy! I'm so sorry :/

Anyways Stella's outfit on the side ----->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4:

"How are you today?" I heard a voice say I turned from locker to see Trevor he had a cut on his and a busted lip I looked at him concerned "I think I should be asking you that." I mumbled he heard me and looked up.

"Fine." I said and closed my locker I dropped my books and was about to ben down and get it, but he beat me to it. He handed me my books and accidently brushed his hands against mine I gasped at the tingles I still wasn't used to them "Uh.. T-Thanks." I stuttered out.

He sighed and nodded as I walked to my first class and I sat down "So have you gone any farther with Trevor yet?" Chloe asked I shook my head "Why would I?" I asked she looked at me with shock "You mean to tell me you can't see the feelings he has for you?!!?" She screeched causing the who class to look back her like she was crazy and Mrs.Thomas to look at her in dissprovement.

"Sorry." She said and the class turned back around I shook my head "What feelings he's nothing more than a friend." I said and she snorted "Is that how you REALLY feel?" She asked I just sighed "It doesn't matter even if I do have feelings for him he wouldn't feel the same." I said lowly.

Chloe groaned annoyed and turned around "I'm just saying that boy definalty has feelings for you." she said I paused does he really?

*****************

"Do you want to go to the carnival with us tonight?" James asked I looked up from my pizza at him since we were at Pizza Plaza "I don't know..." I said he smirked "Trevor's going." He said I looked to see Trevor glaring at James I laughed a little which caused his face to soften. He put an arm around my waist I was a little shocked at first but I didn't move his arms away.

"I guess so." I said Veronica squealed I looked up at Trevor and he turned to me "You know I didn't take you as the kind of person to go to a carnival.." I whispered he rolled his eyes and gripped onto me a little more tightly.

I just chuckled "Well let's meet up again." Stefan said I nodded and got up and so did Trevor he turned to me and looked into my eyes "Want a ride?" He asked I shook my head "No thanks." I said and starting walking away I looked back to see his hurt face.

I didn't want to see his face hurt like that, but I don't want him to hate me or think I'm like those other blond rich girls. I walked faster and made it home in under 15 minutes I looked to see it was 6:30 and I had and hour to get ready.

I walked up the stairs and into Flynn's room to see him playing a game with Cade he was a young servent for my family I looked at him and smiled he smiled back "Make sure he goes to bed at 8:30 please." I said.

He got up and walked to me "Don't worry Stella I promise I will take care of him you just make sure to keep safe I wouldn't want your parents mad at me if you got hurt." He said I smiled and nodded. I walked back to my room and took a quick shower my hair was naturally curly so all I did was put on some light ripped up jeans and a neon pink and grey shirt that had hello kitty on it with some pink converse and then a white crotchet sowed hat.