Strange Mishaps?

***

So here we were at the Pizza place it was pretty awkward because Even Trevor and his friends came which freaked most people out since he looked intimadating. "So Stella, Tell us about yourself."Chloe said I almost laughed because she asked me that before.

"Well, there's not much." I said laughing nervousily she frowned a little "Come on! There must be something!" She whined I smiled slightly "Well.... I love music and Panting I actually have my own like place to work like a studio." I said she smiled hugly.

"Will i ever see it?!?!?" She asked I shrugged "Maybe." I said she smiled rolling her eyes "Any siblings?" she asked "Uh yeah I have a brother his name is Flynn." I said I looked down not wanting to talk too much about sibling matter.

I started feeling VERY uncomfortable I don't know why, but the air just felt thicker and I looked at Trevor who looked at me and scooted closer, you see once we first got here he insisted that he sat next to me.

We ate or pizza while Trevor had his arm around me I sighed walking home I didn't bring my car and well I was alone as I walked through the dark streets and cursed myself for not driving here because here I was standing surronded by drunk men.

"hey sexy!" One of them said walking to me I took a step back, but bumped into one of them who wrapped my hands around my back holding me "Let go of me!" I snapped they just laughed as he walked to me and started touching me I kicked him in his groin he groaned falling to the floor.

"Stupid Bitch!" He said coming at me, but before he could a HUGE black wolf came out and knocked him down to the ground growling he started freaking out and screamed. The wolf got of him and growled causing the man to let go of me and run away.

He stopped growling once they all left and came up to me I squealed and moved back he whined and got closer nuzzling his nose in my hand I giggled and sat down petting him on his head he purred and I shook my head.

He's a strange one "Thank you." I said he looked up and licked my cheek I got up and he followed me I shook my head at him once I got to my street "I'm okay from here." I said he whined and I shook my head again "Go." I said.

I heard a huff and then he ran into the forest I laughed and went to my house once I got in I saw Flynn come up to me and hug me tightly "Missed you!" He said I saw he had chocolate all over his face and laughed.

"Come here let's get you cleaned up." I said he nodded and I went to the kitchen sitting him on the counter I got a towel and got it wet, then started wiping the chocolate off. After I was done I told him to go to bed as I as well went to bed.

****************

I was staring at Trevor for some reason he reminds me of that wolf I saw last night he looked at me and blinked then smirked I looked at him shocked I've never seen him do that "Like the view." He said cockily I frowned.

"I've seen better." I mumbled I heard him growl and looked up at him confused he wasn't facing me I just shrugged and got up as the bell rung I went to lunch and was about to sit with Trevor when he shot me a fucking GLARE!!!

I just rolled my eyes and sat by myself for lunch I didn't care as I looked through my text one got my eye.

~I heard yah moved, stupid bitch it's not over I'll get you back sooner or later.

How did he get my number?!?!?! I sighed and deleted it looking back up Trevor wasn't even looking at me! He usually always does for some reason I felt so sad that he was ignoring me.

***********

The WHOLE entire day he was ignoring me until I grabbed his arm feeling tingles "Hey! Why are ignoring me if it's about what I said earlier i was just kidding!" I said he sighed and looked deep into my eyes and then hugged me!

I've never felt so at home! he pulled back and then I glared at him "If you're ever mad at me again say something instead of ignoring me!!!" I said he chuckled smiling bigger than before "Sorry Stella." He said and kissed my cheek.

"You better be." I mumbled as we walked out the school and to my car I smiled and told him goodbye as he did to.

Once I got home I felt so happy even though it was strange when I saw him at lunch his eyes were...black nobody has eyes that color... They looked just like that wolfs eyes then again I could have just imagined it!

Trevor's POV:

I punched the guy one more time making him go unconsious I heard chant sounds and sighed as I got out Marty gave me 25,000 dollars as I walked out and changed into my wolf form I got to the pack house to see the pack playing a game.

"Hey Bro did you win?" James asked I nodded and went upstairs I took a quick shower and layed down on my bed sighing. I missed my beautiful mate she makes me happier, ever since my parents died I haven't had such great memories I struggled taking control of the pack and getting enough money so we could live.

I eventually got the money with the help of some people even the adults got jobs that paid a lot i know that when I turn 21 I'll have to go into my fathers business and have it rough because of my pass.

I went to jail a lot and did all kinds of stuff to get money to support the pack since it was my responsibility. I closed my eyes and pushed those thoughts away again and thought of mate while thinking of her Ii fell into a deep sleep.

*********************

So this is shorter because I've been very busy!

Sorry Dudes!

Vote

Comment

Fan

xXBitterSweetMadnessXx