xviii : Verum

.: BATTLEFIELD :.

June, Year 1

I'm putting together a team to do research on the Winter Soldier serum. It is my very own team, not HYDRA's. I will show everyone that I'm an even better scientist than those HYDRA keeps for the Winter Soldier program.

I keep the Winter Soldier serum I stolen from HYDRA's lab in my safe. My friend, Vaughn Deacon, built us a research base in an abandoned part of the town. Nobody goes there, no one will interrupt us.

February, Year 2

Me and (F/N) are getting married soon. We'll be using the child from this marriage for the serum experiment. Vaughn has never let me down with his brilliant ideas. I'm glad to have him on my side.

Year 3

The doctor said it's a girl. I'm waiting for the day she finally becomes the new face of HYDRA. We're still very far from our goal. We have to progress faster, we're moving too slow.

Year 4

The girl is finally born. She looks quite healthy, I'd say. She'll be our ace and perhaps HYDRA's new leader. I can see that she'll bring pride to our family. She will give humanity what they really deserve.

May, Year 7

I was doing some research with Vaughn at my house when I got a call from hospital. My wife got into a car accident on her way home from picking up (Y/N). It was a pure miracle (Y/N) didn't die in the crash.

September, Year 8

I've been teaching (Y/N) how to fight for a few months now. We've only been practicing basics so far, but she has improved a lot.

April, Year 9

I've brought (Y/N) to the lab often lately. Based on our examinations, she's physically capable to be a subject of this experiment. We're also thinking of changing the name of this project. The name "Winter Soldier" doesn't suit her.

November, Year 10

Today (Y/N) held her gun for the first time. Her accuracy was better than her precision. Hopefully she'll be more precise next time.

August, Year 12

We've done a lot of progress lately. (Y/N)s skill has improved a lot and so is with our research. Vaughn predicted we'll be completely done in 2 more years. We've also thought of the new name. We're using Lone Siren. I'll explain more later on.

March, Year 13

The Lone Siren, a woman who is very attractive but also dangerous and always stays alone for she is destined to lure her targets to destruction and destruction only. Inspired by the Greek mythology in which siren is one of a group of female creatures whose singing attracted sailors and caused them to sail into dangerous water or toward rocks.

As a father it surely will hurt my heart if I was to see my own daughter seduce men like a prostitute. But if it will bring her to the top of HYDRA, to the top of the world, I'll let her do it without a doubt.

December, Year 13

Today is the day. I'm going to test the trigger words on (Y/N). We'll take a walk around the park first, treasure our last memory before everything will change for us. Of course in a good way.

We'll come back before dinner. I'll do the test after we arrive back here, and we'll see how it goes from that point on. Many things are being put on the line for this. Including the life of my very own daughter. But I believe everything will go as planned. After all, both me and Vaughn are trained professionals. What could go wrong?

//everything.

.: BATTLEFIELD :.

From now on, I'll update monthly. Currently very busy, there's no way I can update weekly.

Yours,
Elirara ❤