VIIII

we're here ! mianhamnida Mam we're late come back here {Nikki said} . Ah!! it's ok at least you two are in good condition . Ok you can sleep . tomorow we come back in our homes in the afternoon after lunch [the teacher said] . Nikki and Mark face is like : ;-) and have a little >\\\< .

authors note: ahmm... ahmm ... Nikki!!! :)

.....IN THE MORNING .....

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING !!! gooood norning!!! ... tooot tooooot toootooottoottoooot ....

I go downstairs all of them are eating breakfast . the others is playing their cellphones . I sit and start to pray and then eat ... I have 3x rice in My plate . hay!! finish . I feel that I was chubby :) .

I go to outside and take a photo [remembrance of Mine] . While I'm taking pictures I saw in the screen of my camera on the back of mine suho is there . he was always sad . whatta!!! . but because I have a concerned to others I was going to the front of him . he sit in the bench .

suho-ssi!! wae you here outside ? ( Nikki said)

wae do you want to know ? this is non of your business ! . (Suho said while his tears falling into his cheeck)

ok . [while I'm going back to them . I feel something holding my hand] suho-ssi what are you doin

wait Nikki can you comfort me in a second . (Suho said)

huh?! . n....oo ooh n..... [Nikki said]

please forgive me {Suho said}

ok ...........you thank . I was helpful and good person to others ha! ha! ha! (BIG LAUGH)

I hug him and I hold his hands . oh! he is have a hot temper. it's ok we're come back to our home this time . while I helping him I saw Mam was founding as because the bus is there and Mam found as!!! :) we go to the bus and enter . we sit in the back . Suho still have a hot temper . what can I do ?? I hug him I hold again his hands . I put my earphones to him and he heared the WHAT IS LOVE ? song . he fall asleep and then an hour past . his temper was back to good . hay!!! congrats to me !!! sure he mad at me again . always!!! their attitudes is like that . grr.. it's ok . I have a guardian (y) . we're here . we BACK!!! HAPPY HAPPY .... ON MONDAY class resume . GET READY !!!

to be continued .....