Coma

Annabeths pov

I get to the pavilion and see a minotaur there, demigods are surrounding it. It turns its head alot like its looking for something or someone, its eyes land on me and it gets ready to charge a couple demigods look at me then back at the minotaur, I grab a sword from off the ground so I could protect myself. The minotaur charges and I sprint to the left. Why was this coming after me. I hear someone scream "Annabeth!" i look where I heard it from it was percy and he was holding a crying mya. I turn around right before everything goes black.

Percys pov

"NOOO!!!" I watch as the minotaur slams into her then disintegrates because her sword speared it, I put mya down and rush to her side, theres blood down half her face and her wrist and leg are bent all weird and she has the horn pierced into her stomach, I feel tears run down my cheeks as Will rushes over to get her to the infirmary. Nico takes Mya to his cabin and I sit there, this is all my fault if I didnt try to warn her she wouldnt have gotten distracted. I walk to my cabin and close and lock the door behind me. I sit there and cry what feels like for hours, she might be dead because of me.

-o-

I apperently fall asleep because I wake up to a knock on the door I get up and open it to Will, I feel tears fill my eyes. Will looks at me with sympathy "Shes alright, shes alive, shes resting and is healing." I feel myself sigh in relief "Theres just one downsight" I look at him "Shes in a coma" I look at him as a tear rolls down my cheek, "What?"

Sorry if this is short but I like to write cliff hangers hope you like it!!