Whizzer and his sister (prt 2)

Y/Ns POV

I stared at Whizzer as he rested in his bed, he was still in the hospital and honestly he didn't look too good. Whizzer would occasionally look at me but usually it was as if he was in a whole other world and it broke my heart seeing how fragile he had become. "Whizzer y-you look good today" I decided to make some sort of conversation start but there wasn't much to say and I was never the best at conversations due to how anxious I  get. Whizzer responded with a raspy laughed and looked at me as his eyes softened. "Thank you Y/N" I nodded and had no clue what else to say. I just watched him and felt myself fade a bit.

Whizzer's POV

Y/N looked terrified and nervous I noticed her fade a bit which wasn't good but I shrugged it off. "I began to realize that pretty soon I would most likely be gone and I had started to accept it. I couldn't help but tear up at that and Y/N tried to comfort me but when she tried to hug me I couldn't feel her. Y/N looked at me and teared up aswell "Y-you are forgetting about m-me" she faded a bit more and that made me feel even worse "No I'm not I still remember you though" She stared at me and began to fade even more "I'll see you soon W-whizzer" she whispered and just like that she was gone.

I began to sob and then I heard the door open and in came Jason he looked excited and was bouncing a bit as he walked up to me. "Whizzer I'm going to have my bar mitzvah here" Jason beamed at me and everyone else walked in with smiles and they looked fake and I could see how scared they truly were. Marvin helped me get up to change my outfit as everyone else decorated. I stopped crying and decided to toast my step-son.

It was now time for the ceremony, we all gathered around Jason and I felt myself become tired and weak and had to support myself by holding onto Marvin. I knew it was finally happening so I went up to Jason and grabbed his shoulder "T-thank you Jay" I whispered to him and began to shut down as I was taken behind the curtain and as Charlotte and Marvin laid me down everything around me turned into a dark blackness and the last thing I heard was a beep.

*Timeskip*

I opened up my eyes and saw I was wearing a white buttoned up shirt and black pants and I felt so much better then I have been in weeks. I looked at my surroundings and saw I was in a park but no one was here and as I walked around I saw a girl sitting on a bench and she had tear streaks on her face. It was Y/N!

I ran up to her and when she saw me she lit up "Whizzer" She smiled and looked me and she looked so alive and looked as if she was back on earth. Y/N got up and hugged me and it felt real it all did and as I hugged back I cried tears of happiness. She let me go and frowned "You d-died!" Y/N looked at me and I sadly nodded but still smiled.

"Don't worry you can go visit Marvin whenever you want or Jason" she smiled sweetly. Everything was so new and I felt so alive and I did feel bad I left my family but I can still see them and now I can be with Y/N forever now and not worry about anything again.

I picked up Y/N and spun her around causing her to giggle. "This should be interesting." Y/N nodded and we sat on the bench and we talked all day until night came. 

~The End~

《This story turned out badly and I had no clue how to finish it so I'm sorry!》