Chapter 3: A Gift For You

Start from the beginning

================================

A week later.

I walking through the shops around the street near my apartment, try to find something good that I can give for the brother who will come back after months. Should I buy him a nice watch instead? I thought, then continue my walks to the near accessories shop and get in.

I started looking at the watches and I can't barely choose because lots of nice models, from the classy ones to the casual ones.

"Hello miss, may I help you?" Said a woman come to me while bowed and smiling.

I bowed back at her. "Ah, yes.. I'm kinda confused here. I want to give someone a watch, but I can't choose because all of them are nice." I answered while scratch my back head awkwardly.

She smiled. "Is it for your boyfriend miss?"

I blushed hard and wave my hands. "Oh.. No.. No.. It's for my friend." I chuckled awkwardly.

"What kind of personality he has? I probably can choose the suit one for him." She looked at me.

"Uhh.. He is a calm person, a very positive one, he's also a work hard type and he is simple." I said, explaining to her.

"Ah.." She nodded. "I think, this one will suit him most. A casual and simple one." She continue and pick a watch then give it to me. Looking at the model, it is very suit him the most. He can wear it both on formal and informal events.

I smiled to her. "This is nice! I choose this one please, thank you." She bowed at me and  direct me to the cashier.

"As a bonus, I'm going to wrap it on gift box. I hope he will like it!" She continue.

"Oh, thank you so much!" I bowed at her, feeling super great because I think it will be nice.

I walked outside the shop and continue my walks to my apartment when suddenly my phone is ringing, I take it from my bag and looking at the screen, it's him who is calling.

"Hello oppa?" I answered the phone.

"Where are you?" He asked me, I can hear the busy street behind his voice.

"I just bought something from a shop near my apartment" I said. "Why oppa?" I continue.

"Ah, let's have early dinner at our favorite restaurant." He answered.

"What??! When did you arrived though?? Why you didn't tell me?!" I said surprised.

He chuckled. "Because it's a surprise?" He said. "Actually I didn't expect that I will came early though, that's why I call you."

I sighed. "Ah, well.. you're surprised me. Okay then I'm on my way there." I continue.

"Should I pick you up?" He asked.

"No oppa, you don't have to. I just need to walk for a minutes to reach the restaurant." I answered.

"Sure, be careful okay?" He said and hung up the phone. Wow, I don't know it could be this fast to meet him today.

"It's still 5 PM, well not bad not bad." I mumbled to myself. Nonetheless, I'm very happy and nervous at the same time. It might be will sounds funny, but I'm curious how he is looking now. I say this because he never send me his selfie. I only have his old pictures with me. He doesn't really like to take it, and also since he contacted me after months passed because his busyness, making me more curious.

×××

I arrived at our favorite restaurant. The last time we had lunch together before he went to Seoul around 5 months ago. I look around the restaurant, but I can't find him. He is not coming yet? I thought.