(15)

I was looking at X and Angvish while everyone else was talking. Yup they were texting eachother. I poke Malu as she looked back at me. I lean in her ear "There texting eachother" I whispered "Ima do this just for you" She whispered back.

Malu - Yo X stop texting Angvish

X - Im not even texting her!

Trippie snatches Angvish's phone.

Trippie - Bro they textin eachother!

Malu looks at me and I get up quickly but Malu pulls me back.

Malu - Dont do what I think your gonna do.

I pull her arm off me and I swing at Angvish. Her phone goes flying across the living room. I stopped and I went to grab her phone. I went on her messages and I saw this.

X 🖤🌎:
Your so pretty 😍

Angvish:
Thx, your so fine

X🖤🌎:
I cant keep my eyes off you

Angvish:
Yo girl starin

X 🖤🌎:
Ight we should stop

Nihalyn - WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

I go to the kitchen and I open up a cabinet. I grab a hammer and I go back to the living room. I put Angvish's phone on the floor and I smash it with the hammer.

Ski - HOLY SHIT SHE GOIN CRAZY!

Gazzy runs up to me and pulls me to stop hitting her phone, but whateva..her phone ded 😂
I rub to the kitchen and I grab a knife. I go to Angvish and I stick it up at her.

Nihalyn - GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Ski - DAMN TRIPPIE GO! BEFORE SHE MURDER SOMEONE!

Ski was hiding behing the couch btw 😂😭
Trippie and Angvish leave and I put the knife back.

Ski - Hell nah ion trust her cmon Uzi

Uzi and Ski left and Malu sat there in shock.
I looked at X who was being silent. And Gazzy was standing there like a statue.

Nihalyn - If you wanted to cheat on me, you shouldve never put the ring on me.

I took my wedding ring off and I threw it at him.
I ran upstairs to my room and I went in the shower.

Malu's p/o/v

Malu - The fuck dude?!

Gazzy - Boi you done messed up.

Me and Gazzy go up to my room.

Nihalyn's p/o/v

I was crying in the shower. I get out and I try a pregnacy test. It said I was pregnat. I change into my sweats and my bra. I lay down and I was on my phone. X came in and he sat in the edge of the bed.

X - Babe im sorry

Nihalyn - How are you sorry Jahseh! When you told another girl she was pretty while your married!