(14)

I woke up and X was snoring. I sat up and I yawned. I got out of bed and I brushed my teeth. I went to the room and picked out an outfit to wear. X was awake and he was staring at me.

X - Were going to the mall today ma

Nihalyn - Oh shit I forgot ima get ready

X - Ight same

I picked out a cute outfit and I grabbed a towel.

X - Can I join?

Nihalyn - Yeah

He gets up and we both get undressed. We go in the shower and I wash my hair. After washing my hair I switched spots with X so he could wash himself. I brush my hair out and X pushed me over to him. We kissed and he fingered me.

Nihalyn - *moans* Ohh baby f-faster!

He shakes his fingers fast inside me and I cummed. He pulled his fingers out and he looked down at me. He smiled.

X - I love you Nihalyn

Nihalyn - I love you more

We kissed and I turned the water off. We dried ourselfs and X got dressed first.

X - Ima go to watch tv till your done.

Nihalyn - Okay

He goes down and I still have my towel wrapped around me. I change into this outfit

 I change into this outfit

(Outfit only^)

I put my white converse on and I put my makeup on too. I leave my hair loose and I put perfume on. I go to Neovany's room and he was sleeping. I go into Nailah's room and she's sleepin aswell. I got to Malu's room and Gazzy was beside her. They were awake.

Nihalyn - Can yall watch the kids while we are at the mall

Gazzy - No

Malu - Shut up Gazzy and Yes WE will :)

Nihalyn - Thanks :)

Gazzy - Spoiled brat

Nihalyn - The only thing spoiled is your dick Gazzy so shut the hell up.

I get out and I go downstairs and X is on his phone playing with his dreads.

Nihalyn - Ready

X - Ight

He turns the tv off and we go to the car. Once we arrived at the mall we get out and we walk inside. X goes into Game Stop and hes at the video section while im at the Xbox section. Like how da fuck are boys addicted to this. Anyways X buys a couple of games and we go to Bath and Body Works and I buy a fruit scented perfume. I buy it and then we walk around. We ended up at the food court and we bought food. We ate our food and we shopped some more. When we were done X's car was filled with bags. We got in the car and X was driving.