"Harry Edward! Behave!" Piper said slapping his chest as he laughed gleefully.

"Are you ready sweet pea?" Her dad said offering her his arm.

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life." She said confidently. He smiled and patted her hand as the doors opened for them.

"Mate, she's gorgeous." Michal whispered as they watched Piper walk down the aisle.

"Told myself I wasn't gonna cry again." Harry mumbled as he wiped his eyes. He couldn't help himself, she was just so beautiful and he could hardly believe she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.

"Please be seated." The officiant said to everyone.

"Piper." He smiled fondly at her. "Harry." He smiled.

"Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other." The officiant began. "Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years, May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth. Treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulties and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at one time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, not only the part which seems wrong. In this way, you can ride out the storms when clouds hide the face of the sun in your lives - remembering that even if you lose sight of it for a moment, the sun is still there. And if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight."

Harry tuned everything out, getting lost looking at Piper; she was going to be his wife, the future mother of his children, the woman he was going to grow old with.

"Do you Harry take Piper to be your wife, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, from this day forward?"

"I do." Easiest question Harry ever answered.

"Do you Piper take Harry to be your husband, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, from this day forward?"

"I do." She grinned.

"Well, by the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Harry, you may kiss your bride." The officiant was barely through his sentence before Harry was leaning over and kissing Piper. Everyone laughed and cheered as the couple beamed at each other.

"Ladies and gentleman, Harry and Piper Styles!" Nick Grimshaw hollered into the microphone, having been appointed as the MC for the night. Everyone cheered and whooped as Piper and Harry walked into the room. Everyone quieted down as they made their way to the dance floor. John Legend's 'Stay With You' began softly playing as they started dancing.

"We did it." Piper grinned at him.

"We did. I get to call you my wife now." He responded with a smile.

"You're my husband." She agreed. He smiled and kissed her softly.

"I love you." She whispered against her lips.

"I love you more." He said.

"Not possible." She disagreed with a smile.

"How does it feel to be a married man?" Gemma asked as they swayed.

"Feels so fantastic. I've never been so in love before." He smiled. She never thought she'd seen him smile so much in one day.

"I'm glad. I know she makes you happy and you make her happy." Harry nodded in agreement.

"I'm so lucky. I just want to make her happy for the rest of our lives." He looked over and saw Piper dancing with Michal, both of them giggling like they had a secret.

"I have no doubt that you will. I'm so happy Piper is part of the family." Gemma really adored Piper and couldn't picture a better woman for her little brother.

"Mrs. Styles, may I have this dance?" Harry asked holding his hand out for her.

"Why yes, Mr. Styles, you may." She beamed.

"God you two are too much." Gemma fake gagged as she watched them look at each other as if they were the only two people there.

"Don't think I've forgotten how you were on your wedding day." Harry rose an eyebrow at her with a knowing smile.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked. Piper smiled at him, reaching up to twirl some of the hair at the nape of his neck.

"For what?" She asked.

"For...forever. Our forever." He grinned down at her. She gave a playful roll of her eyes and laughed.

"And people say I'm cheesy. They should hear your lines." She said.

"Don't care. I'm allowed to be cheesy on my wedding day." He grinned. "I get to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing woman."