Chapter 6

A/N:

I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK UGH

I'm honestly super sorry i haven't been updating for months and since my friend is always updating her book it motivates me to update so thanks to her aka @amodino go check our her story!!

I'll be dedicating some of chapters to my readers which is you guys duuh! If you want me to dedicate my next chapter to you then just comment on this chapter and tell me who is your favorite character in this book and why!

This chapter is dedicated to @amodino my #1 supporter hahaha i love her!

Alright I'll stop talking here is chapter 6 whoop its pretty short and it sucks 

The Populars

Happy reading :)

VERY unedited

Recap:

After surfing for about 4 hours we went back to the shore and we got some drinks and food because everyone was starving.

We had a great time everyone had fun and Mark and I exchanged numbers but I realized Blake wasn't very comfortable with him but I think Blake still had a great time.

Mark was such an amazing guy and I found out he is single so thats a bonus hahaha.

I would never forget today it was one of the highlights of my summer.

-----------------------------------------------------

☪ Rebekah Wittmore ☪

My alarm clock wouldn't stop ringing oh my god this thing needs to shut up its so frickin annoying like who the heck made this thing just wanted to piss people off I mean who likes waking up early during a summer day?

A few minutes later I went to the washroom to brush my teeth and freshen up.

After I was done with that I picked my outfit which was a floral sundress with a white lacy cardigan and to top it all off with a hat and my hipster shades.

After that I went down to check if anyone was awake.

To my surprise Rydon and Michaella are flirting their asses off in the kitchen and laughing really loud.

And here I was thinking it would also be hard for him to move on. I guess both of us are different.

"Hey" I said awkwardly to them.

"Morning princess" Rydon said

With those two words butterflies were in my stomach. I remember how he used to call me princess once we were still dating.

But hold up wasn't he just flirting with another girl wait not just any girl to be specific my bestfriend.

Once a player, always a player.

"Morning Bek" Michaella said

I just smiled at both of them and went to the fridge to grab milk and went to get a glass and sat down beside Michaella.

All three of us started talking and then we started telling each other stories and after what felt like only a minute but im sure it was more than 30 minutes Blake and Colton came down.

"Hey guys!" Michaella said happily.

"Uh hi" Colton answered awkwardly.

"Hey" Blake said

You probably can tell by now even though we are a group not all of us are close to each other.

Colton was never comfortable with Michaella its because we just 'joined' their group.