"I try. Thank you." She said simply watching as he scrolled on his phone.

"Nah nah, thank yuh cuh yuh da reason we finna be big tonight ye man!" He showed her the phone. On the screen was a musician named Flick from Philly Falls that had just risen on the charts and was signed to Jay Z's music label. Kiba thought he looked handsome.

"Dis boy here is coming tonight wit de wholeeee Rocafella crew, Man! JayZ will be in mi club!"

"OH MY GOD! Thats great Mac!" She said excitedly.

"Yeh Yeh its great, but dis man say he want you as his personal private dancer for the night. He say that's the only way he gon come."

"WHAT?!" She yelled frozen in shock

"De boy say " I want dat gyal with the dark skin and bright brown eyes, wit de white henna tattoo. Das my gyal."

She blushed and looked down at the henna tattoo from her hand to her elbow. It was her signature.  She always got compliments on it. Some girls got their nails done every two weeks, Kiba on the other hand got henna because she was scared of needles. She knew having something unique from the other girls would make her stand out, which meant more money for for pockets.

" So ye down right? I know yuh new and dis will push up on my veteran list if all goes well tonight." He said taking in another puff of smoke.

"Hell yeah, I'm down!"

"Good, he allso say he want yuh make a dance to one of his song. I'll text it yuh."

"Uh alright. I'll make something up." She began walking away to the changing room.

"By de way Kiba, I bought yuh a new outfit. Its at your table." Mac said calling after her.

"Thanks Mac!" She said, before basically running into the dressing room.

About 20 mins later, the other girls filled into the club learning about our guest and Kiba's role for the night. She was in the small dance studio that the club had to go over team routines whenever the dancers  had big performances. Kiba had her bluetooth headphones on jamming to Flick's newest single "Flick & Chill" when, Alesha walked into the room watching Kiba go over her new choreo for the song.

"Ah I see new girl got the spot light tonight." She sneered to one of the girls she walked in with that ,basically her follower.

"Hey, y'all." Kiba said as if she didn't hear her. Alesha wanted a reaction and Kiba wasn't going to give her one.

"Mhmm, so ya dancing for this man Flick and Jay Z crew huh?" Alesha energy fumed jealousy as she said folding her arms

"Yep thats what Mac said." Kiba replied nonchalantly, trying to keep her anger down as she reviewed each step in the mirror; which only pissed her off more. Alesha had nothing to say, her envy clearly visible but, rather than cause a scene and possibly ruin Mac's big night; Alesha turned quickly and walked out.

"The consequences of messing with this girl when Jay Z is coming tonight will be horrible."

The club opened for the night and guests began to pour in. The usual attendance rate skyrocketed due to tonights guests. Usually Kiba would be out on the-stage doing the opening dances, but because of Flick, Mac had her resting and relaxing with the other veteran girls. She was reviewing the choreo in my head when one of the club managers came into the room.