Chapter 10. -The one where Justin's gotta work. (Part 1.)

Jen : But I just don't understand why you have to leave so early?

Jen's sitting on the toilet while she's shouting to Justin who suddenly has to rush over to a meeting with two of his colleagues. She's been spending a lot of time on the toilet lately, considering her baby thinks her bladder is a squeezing toy.

Justin woke her up a couple of minutes ago, to tell her that he was leaving and that he would be gone for a few hours. Which disappointed her since they were supposed to have the whole day for themselves, without Justin, nor Jen, having to think about anything else than each other.

Jen : Isn't there someone else who can cover for you?

Justin : Cover for me?

Jen : Yeah.

Justin : Jen, i'm not a bartender or a fireman,
i'm a writer. I kinda have to be there to show them what I've got.

Jen : But, can't you just, i don't know, send them what you've got.

Justin : Over mail?

Jen : Yeah.

Justin can picture Jen's face as he can hear in her voice that she's upset. She's adorable when she's mad, but letting her know that, only makes her more irritated.

He walks over to the bathroom and opens the door, to get a better idea of just how upset she actually is by this. Jen gasps when she sees him, as she's taken by surprise.

Jen : Justin!

He walks over to the sink, where he leans his back against the wall to face her. Jen's still sitting on the toilet, mortified, and a little embarrassed over the fact that he's standing right next to her.

Jen : I'm on the toilet.
Justin : So?
Jen : So get out!
Justin : Why?
Jen : Cause it's weird, and really awkward.
Justin : It shouldn't be. I don't care if you're peeing Jen, I'm sure I've had your pee all over me many times.

Jen's face turns red, as he smiles at her. Yet again, without leaving the bathroom.

Justin : You know sex can get a little...
Jen : Justin! Uhm. You, you, can't. It's...
Justin : It's true, and I don't give a shit. Cause it is you, and nothing about you will ever disgust me.

She sighs, but smiles at him, knowing what he says comes from somewhere good.

Jen : Well, that's very sweet of you, but uhm. Get your ass out of the bathroom right now, honey.
Justin : Okay, okay.

He finally leaves her alone, to wait for her to finish on the other side of the door. Jen laughs, by how big of a fool her boyfriends really is.

She walks out of the bathroom after a couple of minutes, with a smile around her face. A smile that makes him confused.

Justin : What is it?

Jen walks right past him, pretending to not hear the confusion in his voice. She's no longer wearing her pjs, instead Jen has changed to something else. To something that's way easier to take off.

Justin : Jen.

She turns around to look at him, with her serious face. Her brow's lifted, her mouth's halfway open, and her eyes are staring right into his.

It's a face expression Jen only has when she's about to put him under a spell. When she's about to weaken him, as she shows him everything she has, and tells him to take it.

Justin : Jen, you, uhm. I can't.

She ignores his uncertainty, knowing she'll break him soon, and unties her robe. Slowly, to tease him.