Chapter Thirteen. The Truth Comes Out, And Shopping!

Start from the beginning

The first store we headed into was Abercrombie and Fitch, the boys were trying to pose like the model pictures hanging on the walls. We spent a good 20 minutes in there, the boys each got something and we headed out. Next store we went to was Wet Seal, which was basically a girls store. I let the boys go to a different store while I looked around in here. I got multiple pairs of colored skinny jeans, and t-shirts. I paid for the clothing and joined the boys outside of the store. 

"I'm hungry." Niall groaned. 

I placed my open hand on his waist. "Nialler, you're always hungry."

"Well, let's head to the food court and get something to eat." Liam announced. Harry and Louis leap frogged all the way to the food court. We past a group of random guys, they all stared at me, and wolf whistled. I heard Niall growl, then I just hugged his waist tighter. "I'm yours, remember?" I smiled. "Yeah, but they're walking over here." He said, and he was right. The tall brunette with tattoos and piercings walked over to me and held out his hand.

"Josh. You're a nice looking girl." His hand was still out, but I just stared at it til it went away.

"She's not interested." Niall grumbled.  

"Let the girl talk, eh pal?" The man raised his voice.

"He's right, I'm not interested. Go find another girl to make a notch in your belt." I scoffed.

He looked angrily at me and stalked off back to his buddies. I turned back to the boys. Harry and Louis had stopped their game of leap frog, their jaws hit the floor.

"What?" I asked casually. "A girls gotta protect herself." I placed my arm back on Niall's waist and we began walking again. We made it to the food court and the boys went nuts. I was still full from breakfast, so I only got a water. 

"A water, Grace?" Zayn looked at me confused.

"Yes a water. I'm not hungry." When I was still dating Bryan, I watched what I ate. I never ate very much at all, I wasn't concerned about my weight, just how flat my stomach was. So, I would starve myself. I've been getting better with eating lately, but I'm still self conscious, a little. But, I'm around a bunch of boys who eats anything in front of them. So, that's gonna be hard.

Niall got his food and placed the tray right next to me. He sat to my right, and wrapped his left hand around my waist, eating everything with his right hand.

"So Grace, where does your brother live?" Harry asked, stuffing his face with a burger. 

"Not too far from here actually. I'm going to visit him tonight, if that's alright." Niall stopped stuffing his face and looked at me.

"Not without me." He said sternly.

"Why not?" I asked.

"This is New York. There are a lot of crimes committed here everyday. You need your body guard, Grace." He stated. There were a chorus of "awws" from the boys. I looked up for a second and saw the group of guys approaching us, very quickly. Louis and Harry stood up.

"Guys, what are you doing?" I whispered, Zayn stood up and followed them. Oh no...

"Let me talk to the girl." The tall brunette said. Yes, I know his name, but I never address stranger by their name. 

"Look, what do you want?" I stood up. Niall tugged at my wrist and I let go of him. 

"I want you in my bed." He spoke. Those words chilled through my body. Louis and Harry quickly smashed into him, knocking all three of them to the ground. They pinned him to the ground, leaving Zayn to beat the shit out of him. When they were finished, Niall stood up and walked over to him. 

He spat on him. "Don't ever talk to my girl like that again." He scoffed.  

We all finished our food and walked away, the mans group was attending his side. Niall put his arm on my waist, and I did the same to him. We finished our shopping day, and headed back to the car. 

I went up to my three hero's. "Thanks so much for what happened today, guys." I pulled them in for a group hug. "Anything for our little sister." Harry smiled. I was like apart of them family to them, and that made me smile. We headed back to the hotel with our millions of bags, I threw mine in the corner of the room and plopped down on the bed, followed by Niall. 

"Hey there beautiful." He said pushing the hair out of my face.

"Hey there babe." I said back. I sat up, and he did the same. He is just so perfect. Why is he so perfect?!

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked.

"Why are you so perfect?" I smiled.

"I'm not perfect. I have my imperfections." He winked.

I sighed. "Not to me." He pushed me down on the bed and started kissing me slowly, passionately. Our lips moved together like magnets. It was so perfect. He was so perfect...

The sun was slowly setting. Niall sat up and grabbed my hand. "I want you to see this." He dragged me out onto the balcony, his hands were over my eyes.

He let go of me and I opened my eyes. We had a perfect view on the city. Teaming with life in all directions. It was beautiful.

"It's pretty." I sighed. 

"What's wrong babe?" He grabbed my chin.

"Nothing. Just you." I smiled. He let go of my chin, and he leaned in. We kissed again, but this time, I felt something huge. Something major. Niall wasn't just like any other celebrity. He was a normal guy, with a not-so-normal life. That's all. He was a normal teenage boy. 

He stopped and looked at me. "I love you." He whispered. I've never had someone say "I love you" and mean it before.

"I love you too." I smiled. He stood up, and he picked me up bridal style. He took me back to the room and plopped me on the bed.

"I'm going to change." I stated.

"Okay, but don't change too much, I love you just the way you are." He winked.

I walked inside the bathroom. I pulled my shoes, jacket, and skinny jeans off and left the white t-shirt. I pulled on my sweatpants and shuffled back to the room. It was empty. I turned around to fix something on the bed and Niall jumped out of no where like a ninja and tackled me. He had me pinned of the bed, tickling me. I pushed him off and started tickling him. He didn't like that too much.

"Okay, okay." I laughed. "I surrender."

He laughed and jumped onto the bed next to me. He kissed my on the forehead.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too."

"I want to get used to saying that." He confessed. I nodded in agreement. Today was perfect.