What really happened to your arm?

Zayn POV

There was a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw Louis talking with Harry. What were they talking about? They never really talked before so either Louis was flirting with Harry or Louis was telling things Harry shouldn't know about me. I looked at the way Harry smiled at him, he was so god damn beautiful, he deserves so much more than me. In the bus Harry and I sat together but it felt distant. My mood was far from good after the morning's events, but Harry kept trying to cheer me up on the road, but it wasn't exactly working.

- Are you alright ? Harry asked, a worried expression all over his face.

- Yeah, yeah. I am.

Louis who was sit two row ahead turned his head and smiled to me... or to Harry I wasn't sure. Harry waved back to Louis and that's when I saw that the bandage that he had earlier slipped down a little revealing a round burn. I knew what caused this kind of burn. One day while I was smoking outside, not so long after losing my virginity, I was depressed and feeling like shit about myself, So I self-harmed with my own cigarette. I pressed it against my skin until the pain was too much to take. It left a specific round mark just like the one on Harry's arm. Why did he lied to me? There was no way it was self inflicted, Harry is right handed and the burn was on his right arm. 

- Harry, what really happened to your arm?

- What do you mean I told you...

- Not I mean the truth. What really happened to your arm.

- It's nothing Zayn don't worry.

Ok. So he is comfortable enough to talk to Louis about ... I don't know about what but he won't tell me who did this to him. Louis kept looking to Harry all the way there. What is he playing at? He knows how I feel about Harry, why is he flirting with him when he is supposed to be my best friend?

I took a closer look at my best friend. He was very attractive with his blue eyes and his childish smile. Who am I kidding, if I was Harry I would choose him over me anytime. I'm just dirty and ugly. I'm just used and unlovable. Plus I pushed Harry away so why would he stick by me.

My mood was extremely low by the time we got to the hotel. As I took my bag from the bus, Harry came closer to me and stoped me before I could walk away.

- I was wondering Zayn, if we could... i don't know share rooms? Louis is gonna be with Eleanor, Niall and Liam are together so maybe we could...

- Sure! Except if you prefer to share with Louis... i'm sure he would be up for it.

- Why exactly would I share a room with Louis?

Harry asked confused.

- Oh no reason. You were talking earlier and i thought... forget it.

Talking about the devil, Louis walked to us holding hands with Eleanor. I don't even get why he is still dating her, and by the look on Niall's face i could tell he is wondering the same thing as me.

- Hey guys, apparently the rooms are double this year, 4 kids by room. Girls and boys apart.

Louis said a little too happily. The coach cleared his throat to get our attention and i almost throw up on my shoes right there.

- As M. Tomlinson just state these are the rules this year. Malik, Styles and Tomlinson with me, no discussion.

- But sir!

- M. Tomlinson i highly suggest you to shut your mouth if you don't want us to have a small talk together later in the room.

I knew what he meant and i was feeling sick of the way he shamelessly said it out loud for everybody to hear but nobody understood, only Louis and I.

Louis shut up immediately clearly scared by the man. I couldn't blame him, i was scared also.

First i will be sharing a room with this maniac, second Harry will be sharing a room with this maniac, third Louis who knows about everything will be sharing the same room and lastly Louis and Harry will be sharing a room together.

What could possibly go wrong eh? I slowly follow Harry and Louis who was looking at me with a weird expression in the eyes.

- I'm not sleeping in the same bed as him.

He said keeping his voice low.

- Don't worry Lou I will take it. And during that time you can cuddle with Harry, I'm sure you both would love that.

- What?

- Boys!! Stop gossiping and move your asses and help us.

Louis looked at me with a hurt expression but I ignored him. Eleanor, Niall and now Harry, who's next?

Louis POV

I was furious. How that old man dared threaten me in front of everyone like it was me who was the one to blame. And worst than that, Zayn is acting like a total douche with me. I don't care about Harry, I just want Zayn to be happy again. I had enough with Niall being mad at me already.

I felt like i did everything wrong for a moment until someone put his arm around my shoulders. It was Niall, he was looking at me with a friendly smile like he didn't just discovered that I had a girlfriend.

- Listen Niall... I.... I never meant

- Shh don't be sorry. Tell me what's wrong ...

That's why i'm so in love with this boy. He is the most down to earth and kind person I ever met. Always taking care of others.

- I have a friend who's in big trouble and I don't know if I should talk to someone about it or keep it for me like he asked me to.

- Oh... i know that way too well. I know someone who is into this kind of sticky situation. And I decided to keep my mouth shut... I still regret it because I know he could seriously get hurt.

- Same...

- About Eleanor Niall. I need to clarify that i didn't talked about her because i kind of forgot her existance from the moment we met each others. I know it's a shitty excuse and i'm probably embarassing myself a lot right now... but I kind of like you and yeah ok I should shut up and...

- Louis, you're rambling. Come on, we need to help but I'll text you later ok?

I smiled fondly at him, not exactly sure if I made a fool of myself or not. I quickly walk to Zayn trying to make him listen to me.

- Come on Z. I just asked Harry what he was thinking about you i didn't say anything wrong or i never flirt with him, you know that.

- What was his answer eh Louis? Tell me... did he told you how disgusting and damaged I am?or did he told you how much he wants a relationship with someone that is used almost every day to satisfy the sexual fantasies of a middle age pedophile? As soon as he will know everything about me he will leave. So save your time and stop trying to play the match maker.

- Zayn you shouldn't think so low of yourself. It's not your ...

- Shut up. Yes it's my fault. It's me who went in his office that day and told him every secret i had. Its me who was dumb enough to trust him. It's all my fault Louis so stop. I'll.... I'll do my best to protect the both of you this weekend.

- Zayn we need to talk to someone...

- No ! You don't talk about this with anyone. I don't even know why i told you in the first place.

Ugh... i hate this so much.