Catching up.

Wassup you beautiful bunch of punks?~ Ready for some Withered Rose? Just make sure before reading you turn the lights on in the room, and don't put your eyes to close to the screen!~ I hope your all ready for touching family moments!~ Enjoy! Aghh.....This took SO friggin long...life can be a total bitch sometimes...

Muzet: "Language."

Me: "Save it for the story Muzet."

Y/n's POV:

Sole: "Ki-Ki for the love of Maxwell DROP IT ALREADY!" Sole screams inside my head as I walk back to my dorm to meet up with Marcy and the family.

Ki-Ki: "Whaaaaat? All I'm saying is that maybe if you'd try it then mayb-

Sole: "Ki....WHY. Let me repeat that. WHY? Would I want to sit in a puddle of MUD?! FUCKING MUD!!!"

Muzet: "Language."

Sole: "WHAT....WHAT MUZET!? What do you gain from this?! WHAT?!" I hear her roar.

Muzet: "This hurts me more then it does you Sole believe it or not."

Ki-Ki: "Hey mud baths are good for stress relieving and good for your skin. I'm just saying Sole, you'd benefit."

Sole: "Oh bullshit."

Muzet: "You know Sole, that would be nice for you. Your always so angry....also you frown so much i think your getting wrink-

Sole: "Finish that sentence and there is absolutely NO kind if healing spell, ritual, resurrection, or any kind of divine, or cosmic power that will fix what I do to you...." I hear her snarl in a low murderous tone.

Larxus: "Muzet PLEASE...." Larxus says in a very annoyed tone.

Muzet: "What? I was simply giving friendly advice. She's the one overreacting." 

Sole: "Friendly advice my ass! You we're about to call me old!"

Ki-Ki: "Sole baby....we're ALL old. Hello? Elements of the world remember?"

Sole: "A very good point but I'm still pissed!"

Larxus: "ENOUGH!!! Today is a special day for Y/n you three! Please!"

Y/n: "Sigh....Sole please calm down. I know how Ki-Ki and Muzet can be, but at the end of the day you three know each other better then anything or one ever could. You trust each other without saying and 100% with not the slightest hint of doubt. You know they're not really trying to make you mad or hurt you."

Sole: "Sigh....Yeah, yeah kid...sorry."

Y/n: "And Ki-Ki, Muzet. Look you know how Sole is okay? It's fine to have your friendly fun but ease up at times okay?"

Ki-Ki: "Sure thing kid. Sorry about that."

Muzet: "Your right Y/n. I apologize."

Y/n: "Hehehe, thanks."

Larxus: "Sigh, thank you Y/n. I'm honestly glad I have another voice of reason in this group...as well as another male because these three women can be unbelievably  insufferable...."

Muzet & Sole & Ki-Ki: "What did you say?!" All three of the girls yell in unison. 

Larxus: "Agh...N-Nothing..." I hear him mumble.

Muzet & Sole & Ki-Ki: "That's what I thought." 

You know? Having these four endlessly going back and forth inside my head may drive me bonkers but, dammit I can't deny I'd be lost without these four. Hell....I wouldn't even be alive to even say that if it wasn't for them...