Chapter 5

Chloes POV

Yay today is our first day of school. I jump up running over to Claire shaking her to get her up. her eyes shot open as she stood up. "I'm so excited for school" Claire says "Are you ok Claire" I ask feeling her forehead. "time for school kids" Logan screams waking everyone. Claire and me get to the kitchen first and sit down. jack and Daniel sit next to us. "good morning" Daniel says kissing my forehead I see jack do the same.

We all Finish breakfast and me and Claire run upstairs to change. I changed into this

 I changed into this

and Claire picked

Claires POV

I glance over at the clock."we are going to be late" I yell grabbing Chloe running down the stairs, I see jack first so I grab his hand as Chloe does to Daniel we run to the bus stop jumping onto it. I sit with Chloe, Jack and Daniel, corbyn and Jonah, I see Zach sit alone so I ask if he wants to sit with us but he says no. We finally get to school. I look at my schedule which is identical to Chloe's. I walk to my locker which is right next to my first class. I grab my books and walk over to my class with Chloe.

time skip (lunch)

----------------    

Chloes POV  

Claire and I walk towards where the boys are sitting when we get stoped by three big kids that walk towards us with angry faces. oh no. I'm scared for them! (you will understand) "follow us out side so we can punch you" "ok" I hear Claire giggle but quickly stop so they could not hear her. we walk out and stop behind a dumpster. the biggest one throughs a punch at Claire who laughs and blocks by grabbing the fist, she then twists his arm as she also kicks him. I record it all. the other two run away as we walk in the lunch room. we sit down with the boys as we just keep laughing at what we just did.

time skip(after school)

-------------    

we get off the bus and quickly race home. Claire wins, as always. Today we shop for our bedrooms. We go out and Logan lets ZACH DRIVE like why do you want us to die!!! I make corbyn hold me back so I don't die and Claire with Jonah. lucky he did ok except he drove on THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!!!! well anyway we get in the shopping center and split up in two teams. Team Claire: Claire, Zach,Jack, and Jonah. Team Chloe: Chloe, Daniel, Corbyn, and lo-i mean dad. we walk our separate ways. in the end I end up with 

 in the end I end up with 

and Claire decided on

if you could not tell we love twenty one pilots

if you could not tell we love twenty one pilots. Claire got a guitar because she plays and I play ukulele so thats what I got. Logan decided that Jonah drive so we don't all die. We get home and Jack runs to his room (I changed my mind the boys live there) along with Daniel. I see a smile creep across Claires face. "lets prank them." she says laughing. "ok how about we do a cheating prank." I suggest, we all agree so I'm 'cheating' on Daniel with corbyn and Claire with Zach.we do Jack and Claire first, "ok everyone in position."

Jacks POV

"Jack come here" I hear Claire scream from down stairs. "ok I'm coming" I say getting up and going down stairs to see Claire on the couch. I walk over kiss her and sit next to her. she puts on stranger things for us to watch. I hear her phone ding so I look at it, it reads

from Zach: I love you and are you sure Jack doesn't know that you are Cheating on him with me. bye! love you<3

My heart shatters my eyes fill with tears "are you serious" I ask through tears. "wha- oh no you should not have found out" she answers noticing the notification. my heart breaks in two I run to my room crying when I hear "its a prank" from everyone. I run back down so happy that it was not true, I give Claire a big kiss. "get a room" I hear Chloe yell. "oh so now we prank Daniel" Claire says.

Daniels POV

I was chilling in my room when I get really hungry, so I go to walk down stairs when I hear "were in position Cheating prank on Daniel is a go" ok this is perfect I can make it backfire. I walk down the steps to see Chloe 'kissing' corbyn. Chloe looks at me. "oh my gosh its not what it looks like." She say "oh thank you, I have been cheating on you too so now I feel better." I see her start crying which breaks my heart "stop crying you cheated on me too" I say "it was a prank Daniel" she responds as I see Claire start walking towards me about to punch me "I know its a prank, I was hungry so I was coming to get food when I heard you guys saying 'were in position Cheating prank on Daniel is a go' so I made it backfire on you, I'm so sorry. I love you" I kiss her and I hear Claire say "get a room" I guess it was funny because everyone started laughing.

time skip(bed time)

-------------------------------

we decide to go to bed I tuck Chloe in and say "I love you" then I make my way to my room and fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

A/N

I am sorry I will try to make them better from now on. Love you guys, byeeeee!!!! give me a random girls name for me to use. I suggest someone you don't like