SNEAK PEEK AGAIN :-

HOla PPL 😎! SO I m finally back...

But this time again with a teasing teaser. Umm... A mind boggling one too 😉 (keeping up with my impression you know 😂) This is on request of Jaanvi_Singhania 😂😂😘😘😘😘 all the best bacha 😘😘😘😘

So tell me, who of you gonna skip the teaser today... 😂😋! Mat darro, zyada kuch nahi hoga .

Bas power cut in your area for 6 hrs daily for next two weeks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Blackmailing ka Naya tareeka 😎!

So go... Read the teaser and please curse me 😘😘😘 I love you all 😘😘😘😘😘😘

_______________________________________

“Where?!” – Sujata Maheshwari’s enraged voice echoed. Tears flooded her cheeks, she was absolute at loss… How? Where? Where was her son?

Each of them present at that moment in the Maheshwari’s drawing flinched. A mother’s wrath was on verge of destroying the hard-built walls of the façade of happiness and contentment. Durga Prasad never thought that this news would reach the other members in this manner but now when it the inevitable had happened he had to take things under control.

“Listen Sujata…”

“Why Bhai Sa?” – Ram uttered with an intense helpless fear gripping his heart. His son, his Sanskar was in danger and here his so called big brother had the courage to keep everything under wraps.

Yeh mamla hum apne tareeke se suljhana chahte hai Ram.” – DP uttered in a weak voice unsure of the reception of these words.

Suljha lea na aapne. Barbaad toh kar hi dea usse aur ab uska pata bhi nahin chal raha .” – Sujata glared at him when Annapurna came to his aid. “Sujata! Keep a check on your tone! He is elder to you.” – her cold voice just enraged Sujata even more.

“Don’t you dare Mrs. Annapurna Maheshwari, or else I will forget the minimal courtesy.” – Sujata warned . Next moment, she looked at Ram who was furiously dialing his phone.

“Please call the police. I myself will go Ram… Please! I..I. He will be waiting for us. We have to save him Ram.” – she held her husband’s shoulder shaking him vehemently.

“Ye-yes Sujata, Sam-Sameer please hold your Chachi, I..I am seeing to it.” – Ram was unable to console his wife who was getting hysterical now. “Chachi.. Please. Shaant ho jao.” – Sameer too gave a helpless try.

Sujata was lending a deaf ear to everyone.

Sanskar… Mera Sanskar. Kahan hoga? Kaisa hoga?” – her limp body fell on the couch shaking vigorously.

“Mujhe pata hai woh kahan hai…” – an unknown voice attracted all attention to the entrance and there was the ray of hope standing for Sujata. “Wh-where?” – she got up with a jerk.

“With Swara.”

And shocking silence again engulfed in the room. 

************************************

BHOPAL – 50Kms.

Swara sighed.

Time was nearing. She had to face her biggest fear, he was there. Waiting for her. She knew it. This was his style. Trapping her weaknesses to beckon her, and when he failed he would punish the people she lived for.

This time it was Sanskar, few years back it was her mother.

“Ma…Ma.. Get up Ma..Ma!!!”

No, her voice was not reaching her mother’s ears. “Ma..Utho na! Dekho  main aagayi..” – her lips quivered as her eyes quickly scanned the eyes of her mother. They were indicating the fact that she had refused to look at. Tears brimmed in her eyes. A stabbing pain occupied her heart as she looked at her Mom’s pale face.

No, Her Ma couldn’t leave her. She had promised to be with her forever. And she never broke promises.

“Ma look what I got! Your favorite.. Oranges from the main market… Ma utho na…” – she wiped her tears and held her hands that had innumerable drips attached, and  she knew it was it. “Ma..” – she crooned patting her mother’s cheeks lightly and that moment she knew it. Realization trembled through her and a painful wince passed her throat as she fell on the ground.

He had torn her apart from her Mom, FOREVER. Nikhil Raichand, once her dear friend and now her biggest threat had kept his promise.

Because she had kept hers… Snatching away his freedom.

Pahunch gaye.” – Prateik’s words alerted her out from the thoughts of most dreadened of her life. She wiped the tears that had flooded her face. A crumpling fear engulfed the pit of her stomach but this time she couldn’t lose her Sanskar. NEVER!

“So… What are we waiting for?” – her words oozed confidence.

This time, she had come to destroy him… And she would do it. SURELY.

************************************

“Mr.Sanskar Maheshwari, it’s a pleasure to be at your service.”

Sanskar turned around only to be surprised finally facing the man who was behind all this. He quickly scanned him from top to bottom. About an inch shorter than him, the man held very ordinary features. ‘NOTHING SPECIAL’ his mind registered but what caught his eyes was that crooked smile that appeared on his lips.

“I am afraid that I don’t appreciate your service even a bit.” – Sanskar looked straight into his eyes which beheld a cunning amazement.

Kabhi Dushman ke aagey nazrein neechi nahin karna.

His dad’s words rang in his mind the moment he faced this new menace in his and his Swara’s life. “Tough nut I see. Just like Shona.” – he heard him say.

‘Shona’. It was her nickname.

Who the heck was he to refer to his Swara with an endearment? An intolerable pang of pain just passed through him as he found him smiling at him a little more.

“Who the hell are you?” – his patience crumpled this time and he spat angrily.

“Mr.NIKHIL RAICHAND..I WARN YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!” - Came her cold voice and both men turned around freezing at their spots.

Sharmishtha Bose had just gathered up all her courage finally.

In all these years….

_______________________________________

Okk, so this was nearly a small chapter 😂! Chalo maaro jootein...

Bbye 😋!

And ya...

Gear up for a new surprise soon;-). Something new coming up in my 'Works' tab of wattpad... Super excited I am, hope you all will like it too 😋.

Loads of Love!

XOXO

SUKU 😎