Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)

Start from the beginning

Arion: Hey! Let go!

When they were gone

Cinder: This whole time, right beneath our feet. She was right about you... Such arrogance.

Ozpin just stared at her.

Cinder: You don't even deserve the vessel of great knowledge on your side.

Then they were fighting. (You already saw what happened)

Out of the school

Jaune: Okay, I think I have Glynda's number. Oh, where is it? *scroll beeping*  Pyrrha? What was all of that? I-I...

As they felt a shaking Arion watched at the top of the tower and turned to them

Arion: Don't follow me.... *turned into his eagle form and flew up*

Jaune- Arion, wait! But... Ozpin...

Pyrrha: There's no time... Go! Get to Vale, and call for help!

Jaune: Huh? What're you gonna do? *Pyrrha looked away* No...  No, Pyrrha, you can't! You saw how powerful she is! I'm not even sure Arion will gonna make it out! Pyrrha, I won't let you do-

Pyrrha kissed him then

Pyrrha: I'm sorry. *used her semblance and shoved him into a locker*

Jaune: Hey! W-wait! Stop! Stop! *Pyrrha gave coordinates* Pyrrha, please don't do this! *Locker flew then away and Pyrrha ran back into an elavator and used polarity to lift up *

Meanwhile

Weiss: It's Jaune! Where are you?

Jaune: Weiss! Please you have to stop them!

Weiss: What? Pyrrha! Arion! 

Jaune: They're going after that woman... at the top of the tower. They doesn't stand a chance!

Weiss: Jaune, what are you talking about? Where are you?

Jaune: Don't worry about me! Please... You have to save Pyrrha.

Weiss: We will. Are you okay? 

Jaune: *Threw his scroll away and broke down* Please...

Weiss: Jaune? Jaune!

The Grimm dragon came then up

Ruby: I have a plan.

Weiss: You always do.

On the tower

Arion was alraedy there and waited for her (I made it so that a window was open) on the balcony. He than saw a mist and form the mist came Cinder. There you are witch... Then came the dragon. Oh no, I knew I should had kill it, but the dragon form is overdoing my body and I can't hold it very long to stay like that.

Cinder: Shhhh... This is your home now. *summoned fire on her hand before the dragon*

Arion: Yes, and it will be your grave. *Cinder looked up at him* Good evening, thief.

Cinder: I should known you are already here servant of Mythal. My mistress is interested in you, so you should come.

Arion: I don't know from where you have that name, but know this... Don't dare to insult Mythal by speaking her name from your filthy mouth! And tell that coward from mistress I will never join! *freezed her legs and he jumped down* (Yeah I know, but I didn't knew something better) Prepare to-!

Elevator screeched and stopped when the door opened Pyrrha rushed at Cinder, who casually dodged the attack. When Pyrrha continues by tossing Akoúo, Cinder blocks the attack with her elbow, along with the following kick from Pyrrha. After she lands on her feet, Pyrrha retrieved her weapons and  was ready to fight. Arion came up to her.