Hybrid Plot

Sorry before hand if this is confusing. Just message me if you have any questions or tweet me @LarryLover124

Niall is a kitten hybrid; he was born human and changed into a hybrid by a scientist. He has little kitten eats and a soft kitten tail. Niall doesn’t really know better even though he is 16 he still acts like a child. Niall is very playful and curious but also very sensitive. Niall HATES car ride, thunder storms and baths. 2 good things about him are that he can walk on his 2 feet and talk although his talking skills aren’t great and he talks in third person. Niall is a very shy 16 year old, especially shy around new people. Niall is in the shelter that Louis and Zayn were adopted from since he was recently put in there about 6 months ago; Niall hasn’t gotten adopted because he is too shy to come out and meet the people that want to meet him. Niall is too Shy too come out to see people and just crawls into his house peeking out everyone in a while. But what will happened when he peeks his head out to see a beautiful chocolate eye colored boy staring at him and he slowly starts coming out to see more of the boy? Will he become shy again and go back or will he finally get adopted by him?

Louis is a puppy hybrid. Louis is HARRY's puppy hybrid. Like Niall he was born as a human and kidnapped as a baby and changed into a hybrid by the same scientist Niall was changed by. He has soft floppy dog’s ears and a long soft tail. He was adopted by Harry last year when harry was just browsing around the shelter looking for a new friend, the moment he saw Louis he knew he was the one. Louis knows better since he has been in the house for a year now but he can still be a little clumsy when he gets too excited. Louis loves new people, he loves meeting new people and happy new people to play with. Although he has been in the house for a year now he is still learning the do's and don’ts of the house. What will happen when somebody NEW comes into the house? Will Louis scare him off with how excited he gets or will he stay and play with Louis?

Zayn like Louis is a puppy hybrid and like both of them started off as a human and got changed into a hybrid by the same scientist. Zayn has Dark brown floppy dog ears and a soft long brown tail. Zayn is more a calm hybrid he never gets too excited over things and he likes to sleep a lot. He loves Sleep and cuddles but hates stranger. If a stranger comes into his house he protects it like it’s the end of the world, he is even protective over Louis. Zayn doesn’t like cats much; actually he hates them when he sees a cat he just wants to chase it off wanting it to never come back. Zayn has been in the house for almost a whole year now 10 months to be exact. Zayn was adopted by Josh  2 months after Harry had gotten Louis since Josh felt lonely and fell in love with the hybrid ever since. Zayn like Niall knows how to walk and talk alight Zayn speaks in 3rd person like Niall, Josh is teaching him how to speak in 1st person like the rest of them. Zayn doesn’t like to learn so he tends to ignore Josh a lot but Josh still loves him. What happened when a new comer comes into the house will he scare him ff purposely because he hates new people or will he leave him be at first?

Liam is the odd one out. He doesn’t have a hybrid and he is starting to feel super lonely and sad about it. Harry and Zayn suggest he goes and adopts one so he can be like the other and won’t be as lonely. So he does. He goes to the shelter Josh and Harry got Zayn and Louis at and looks around for the perfect one, and he see him. Liam walks over to the cage Niall is in seeing his beautiful head of blond hair just slightly peeking out his house his blue eyes looking into Liam's intensely coming out move to see and Liam is in awe over it. He found the one he wants and Niall found the one he wants it was love at first sight. Even if Liam is only 19 he knows what love is and looking into the poor innocent hybrids eyes is true love to him so he adopts him. What will happen when Liam takes Niall home and Zayn is at the front door growling at the new comer? Will Zayn attack Niall or leave him alone? Will Zayn ever warm up to Niall or torment him every chance he gets? Will Louis attack Niall with playfulness and scare him off or will Niall not care and play with Louis?

Start when Zayn and Harry notice Liam being sad as the 2 are cuddling with their hybrids and suggesting for him to go get his own and he go gets Him seeing Niall and falling in Love.