Chapter 4 "A Scarecrow's Tears"

Chapter 4 "A Scarecrow Tears"

(Narrator)

An explanation is needed on why Shee wanted to take revenge on Zen and Daniel. It started three years ago when Zen and Daniel were newbie veteran demons. They both were very close to Shee because they were neighbors. Zen was once confronted by a powerful demon at night but a woman who was the wife of the head of the family stood in his way and sealed the demon. She was a half demon in secret but she belonged to no guild. Her name was Paradigm Venia and she possessed a lot of amazing powers. She was facing off against a famous demon known as the “White Dragon”. It was unfortunate when she sealed the full-blood demon that the power of the seal killed her. Before Paradigm passed away, she begged Zen to take care of her two daughters Sree and Shee. He then got much closer to the both of them. Her father, Sucker Venia, did not like the fact that two boys were getting closer to her girls. He also heard rumors that it was because of Zen that his wife had passed away.

A couple of days later…

Shee had fallen in love with Daniel. They kept this a secret from everyone including Zen and Sree. Daniel would get into her room at night and they would escape and do all sorts of crazy things. Walking in the park or illegally driving on the streets. It happened so often even Sucker was having a feeling about it. Eventually Sucker had found out on a late Friday night that Shee was not home. He was anxious and worried at first but then he saw her come out of a car through his window. He rushed towards her as the car drove off. Sucker had requested his daughter tell him what was going on. Shee told him the truth but because she loved Daniel very much she changed the name of Daniel to Zen. Sucker was very angry at Zen and he had sent his butler to deliver a message to Zen about staying away from his family. Zen did not take this so well and he had a secret which was about to come to off use. Zen’s father the “Death Note” had been trying to screw up his mission so that Zen would quit the Scarecrow guild and join the Red Dragon guild. Zen had only one friend from his ex-guild and his name was Jaffer Ramiz. Jaffer possessed ice molding magic. Jaffer begged his master to let Zen go. The master then requested Zen to kill the Venia family. Zen agreed to it and was not thinking clearly. He had two swords made of steel. They were covered with purple chromium. They were not made by magic so they could kill. There was an elderly meeting between the Venia family and Zen had taken the opportunity to kill them all. He even went crazy and started to kill the younger children but this was what was requested of his father. Daniel was there and he did not do a thing. Zen was shot in the arm by one of the boys before Zen slit his throat. Daniel helped Zen out as Shee was in horror. Miss Reva appeared and teleported them all away from the scene. Sree was in tears and was never the same again and Shee swore she would kill both Daniel and Zen. Zen had sworn never to use those two blades ever again and he locked it up in a cabinet in room 405. Zen and Daniel never ever saw Shee again. Zen was a bit happy that he did not kill Shee or Sree keeping Paradigm’s promise. He knew Daniel was very hurt but Daniel had learned an important lesson as a demon. It was that a demon could never ever love a person but may only cherish his demon family.

 The present…

Daniel had told Shee the truth. Shee was still upset and realized that it was her fault. Shee was really upset and wanted to stab herself but Daniel rushed to her and grabbed the sword by the blade and pulled it away. His hand had melted and disappeared in ashes. He only had a right hand now. Daniel told Shee to run and live a normal life and she decided to listen. She did not take her sword which meant she was not going to get involved with any demons. Daniel had a tear fall from his eye. Zen could feel Daniel’s pain and decided today that it was important to get some ice cream and just relax instead of training. Miss Reva had woken up Layla and they were in a house in the forest. Layla was very surprised to see where she was. It was afternoon and Ann had made it here with the help of Kelantan. Ann had brought her lucky blue teddy bear with her.