2

I feel weird for updating and uploading so often... I guess I'm just so used to authors uploading extremely slowly. I'M LOOKING AT YOU HairyNinga! Anyways, better get started on the story now...

——————————————————————————————

Kami

I have no idea why I went into the store after she gave me the book. It was stupid, but I don't think she noticed. Just so I don't look like more of a dumbass than I already am, I grab some more manga, and I barely read the back before throwing it on the counter and paying. I just want to go home now. Ughh. I walk to the car and open my phone to see a sea of notifications and texts from people about the book club meeting. The book club meeting. The one I was supposed to be at right now. I text everyone and apologize for not coming and say that I won't be able to make it. I put my phone down and head home. 

——————————————————————————-

Rose

I text all of my fellow manga and Fujoshi friends about the amazing  manga I just read and tell them all to buy it. I'm sure we'll get together to fangirl later. I wonder if Kami's read it yet... I'll ask later after I answer her calls and hear her fangirl squeals about Assassination Classroom and whatever else. I can't wait! I check my YouTube subscriptions for new videos and see some new Lost Pause and Jaiden Animations... I'm looking forward to that tomorrow. But for now I'm going to sleep. Sleeeeeeeeeep.

———————-————————-———————————-

Kami

I stick some tortellini in the boiling water and set the timer.  I don't let myself think about stupidly adorable Rose and her giving me the book. I just open the book and read it. I can't think right about her right now. Nope nope nope. Nope. Not happening. The timer rings right as I get to the end of the chapter and I reluctantly stop to drain the pasta. I pour it into a bowl and don't bother with utensils. I hold the book with one hand and shovel in pasta with the other. I briefly look at my phone to see an old text from Rose. MISTAKE!  I stare at it longingly. Rose.  I snap out of it and stop myself from grabbing my phone. Bad Kami! Bad! I sigh and put my book down, heading to bed.

———————————————————————————-

I am basically Kami in this story. I have no idea how I wrote this. Also, sad to say I'm going to have to take a bit of a hiatus on writing and posting, because I'm going to be out of town and I won't be able to be writing or posting very often... May be able to start up again in 2 or 3 weeks... Soooooo sorry. Good luck everyone and have life. 

Just want to ask.

What are some of your favorite animu or manga? 

And what are your favorite yaoi and yuri ships in the animu or manga of choice?

Thanks!!!