1

Uuuuuugghhh. I hope you all enjoy this and stuffs. Ima go nap now.

————————————————————————————————————-

KAMI

I can't breathe.

There she is, acting like she doesn't realize what she does to me. Acting totally oblivious about everything. 

"Kami?" My best friend turns, and I look away to mask the blush on my face, quickly realizing that I was staring. Luckily, she doesn't seem to have noticed. 

"I'm fine." She instantly relaxes and I exhale. I've always wanted to tell her, and I know she's pansexual and likes girls too, but she's always acted like she doesn't even notice how much I like her. Heck, even if she doesn't know, and is actually oblivious, she probably doesn't like me anyway. I walk to class, ignoring the annoyed look she gives me. Hell, I can deal with being yelled at for ignoring her later. I have classes to go to.

Time skip because I like naps

——————————————————————————————-

Rose

After school, I head to the closest bookstore. I've almost run out of books again. I walk in and head straight (but she's not sorry I had to) to the manga section. I pick up a load of books and walk up to the register. The girl at the cashier gives me a look, but rings them up nonetheless. I pay and walk to my car. It only takes me a second to recognize the car next to it and the girl inside. Shit. Shit. There, on her phone in the front seat, was Kami. I can't help but stare at her beautiful hair and her amazingly blue eyes before I realize what I'm doing and immediately stop. She probably came here to pick up a new series she liked. Unlike me, she read both regular fantasy and romance books on top of manga. I soon realized that there was no way I could get in without hr noticing me and wanting to talk. I had just decided to climb in the passeengr side when she slipped out of her car and spotted me. 

"Oh, Hi Rose!" I just blinked. There was my best friend and secret crush, standing in front of me like it was no big deal.

 I blushed and said, "Just grabbing some books. You?" I cringed, considering we're in front of a bookstore. Of course she was here for books.

"Yup. Getting a new copy of Assassination Classroom."  I rummaged through my back pack and grabbed the book she was looking for.

"Here! That way you don't have to go buy one. I finished it a couple hours ago. Don't worry about returning it." She looked at it happily and went to walk in to the store anyway. I smiled and hopped into my car. It was gonna be a long week of manga reading for both of us.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thanks for reading my first chapter, I can't believe I finally finished it. If it sucks, feel free to tell me. Have fun with liiiifffee!